Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#175665 11/11/03 06:11 AM
Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, since we hit 47 posts on the old thread, I figured it was time for a new one. Let's see what you can do with this picture. *grin*

[Linked Image]

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark: You sure there's nothing there? I had Antonio's spinach salad for lunch, and I swear I felt something...

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Kerth
Kerth
Lois: "I told you that trying to scare her wasn't enough to keep Cat far from you."

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Okay, my first time here... let's give it a shot.

---

Clark: Ha, ha, ha! Look at your make-up!

---

Stupid, I know.
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
cat: that was a long appointment.

clark: what?

cat: you ran out of the newsroom five hours ago, saying you'd forgotten a dentist's appointment.

clark: oh, that appointment. yeah. it was... uh... a thorough cleaning. see?

---

cat: clark, i don't know how to say this, but you've got this strange heavenly light shining down on you.

clark thinking: i can't tell her about that accident with the florescent dye that superman cleared up. gotta think fast.

clark out loud: really? wow. that ultra-brightening toothpaste must be better than i thought!

---

clark: i am the ghost of christmas past! <evil cackle>

cat: oh yeah? well, i am the ghost of cristmas presents. wanna to go somewhere and... unwrap?

perry: judas priest! can't anyone get anything right? take this seriously, people! the daily planet christmas pagent is only two weeks away, and you're still messing around! clark, what did i tell you about making that face? that is not an appropriate expression for a ghost! cat, stick to the script! and jimmy! get that light fixed already! it is not supposed to be shining on the back of his head!

---

voice from on high: clark kent, you have been chosen!

voice: you have been chosen.

clark: for what? and what's that giant floating arrow thing? why is it poking me? what's that clicking sound? hey, that tickles!

lois: <sigh> things just haven't been the same since they put us on DVD...

---

clark: hey, what's this?

lois: it's a sculpture or something. they're doing a sidebar on it for the arts page.

clark: a sculpture?

lois: yeah, it's supposed to make some statement about how, no matter what the fashion industry says about a woman's figure, we're all models, and we should learn to see our inner beauty. or maybe it was that we're all mindless puppets who are told what to wear and how to act, and it's all decided by the whims of big corperations. something like that.

clark: all that from a maniquin with a mirror for a face. okay. well, whatever it's supposed to mean, maybe it'll help me figure out why this tooth feels funny...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Anna, actually I thought yours was funny- short and simple. I just woke up, but still. smile

-----------------
Clark: Ooooh, Lois, I like your hair when it's long. Can I eat it?
-----------------
Like I said, I just woke up.

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark: Hey, friendly warning -- you stay away from Lois, or you'll find you're not the only one around here who can bite...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Unfortunately, the network decided not to air the Lois&Clark/Hannibal the Cannibal crossover.

~•~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Cat: ...so then she just kinda glares at the guy and shows her teeth--just like you're doing now--and all of a sudden, this thing shoots out of her mouth and goes down the guy's throat! Of course the *really* gross part was later in the movie, when this weird, ugly creature pops out of his stomach and he dies. Gee, I'm sure glad all that stuff is just fiction; I mean, it would be wierd if aliens were really like that! Don't you think so, Clark? CLARK???

~•~
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What next (caption, winner, picture...end of thread)?

Carole smile1

Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Whoops, sorry about that. Let's see.. who to pick, who to pick... I choose...

voice from on high: clark kent, you have been chosen!

voice: you have been chosen.

clark: for what? and what's that giant floating arrow thing? why is it poking me? what's that clicking sound? hey, that tickles!

lois: <sigh> things just haven't been the same since they put us on DVD...
Hatman!

*click*click*click*click* Tickle Clark!

You're up!

(I am SO not awake right now wink )

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
he-he. being sleepy-punchy is fun. smile glad you liked, karen. smile

so, new pic. hmm. tough choice. let's see what you can do with this:

[Linked Image]

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Cat: And I thought you had bad taste in clothes, Lois.

Imagine.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
--

Superman: And there I thought I was the only superhero in Metropolis...
Lois: Obviously, you're not.
Cat: ...Yeah... and look at that guy's abs!!

--

AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Merriwether
Merriwether
Superman: "Hey, cool full length mirror ... is that really what I look like in this costume?"

Lois: "Eee! The color of this blouse does nothing for my complexion!"

Cat: "Whoa, look at my abs. I look fantastic in a bikini!"

Kathy

Merriwether
Merriwether
Superman: Uh-oh.

Lois: I don't know what that is, but I am strangely drawn to it. Must-- join--

Cat: I-R-C . . . Must-- chat--

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Superman: Wow! I'm stuck between two women. I'm in Heaven!
Lois: How dare Cat lay a hand on Superman she knows he's mine!
Cat: Mmmm...Nice muscles!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cat: Chief, ever considered hiring a fashion coach? Your ties really suck!

Lois: yeah, it's even worse than Clark's!

Superman : that's not true!! I mean my ties are a lot better than...this...'Alice in Graceland' thing. *beat* Uh-oh, someone's in trouble (wooshes off).

Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
The whole newsroom was shocked when Perry started to dance and strip to the music....

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Superman just wasn't powerful enough to defeat Ymir, the frost giant. Triple heat vision was needed to melt that much ice, and so the Man of Steel called for help from Ultra Woman and... Bikini Girl! clap

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard