Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
time for a new pic. smile here you go. have fun. smile

hmm... not sure how good this will actually be for making captions, but it looks fun, and it's been in my caption url file coming in second place long enough. so, see what you can do with this one...

[Linked Image]

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark (still chewing on spinache): "Look, honey, I'm Popey the Sailorman!"

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Superman: And then, I punched the bad guy right in the forehead... like this!

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"And right here I'm gonna get one of those big red hearts with an arrow through it and 'Clark loves Lois'...uh, hang on...ooops..."

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Look, Lois! That new StayDri anti-perspirant really works! I've been sweating it all morning cleaning up a train wreck and a multiple car pile-up, and not a mark on the Spandex! Or a hint of BO... wanna sniff?"

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
wanna sniff?
wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"And right here I'm gonna get one of those big red hearts with an arrow through it and 'Clark loves Lois'...uh, hang on...ooops..."
LOL Labrat! laugh

Superman: "Yeah, I'm thinking a more punchy name, ya know. Hey! I could be Muscleman?"

Tiffany: "Waow! That has potential but...what about the 'S' on your chest?"

Lois (ironically): "Smooth-talks 'r' us?"

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois (under her breath: "Clark, put that thing away! You know it affects me worse than pasta!"

Kerth
Kerth
Lois: "Look Mayson! How can you say that he's not attractive."

Mayson: "I didn't say that!!!! But I prefer Clark's."

Jose wave (Mayson is the blonde with straight hair... she thought she could get CK that way wink )

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Superman: Sure. [lowers arm] Unsure. [raises arm] Sure! [Lois chuckles] See? I'd be a shoe-in for that deodorant commercial.

Samik

"I don't like people to talk for no reason, but I really love dialogue between people who aren't listening to each other." --Raymond Carter
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Clark: See my pet? See the little potato bug? He's crawling on my arm. His name is Mr. Snuggles, after the bear who does the laundry commercials. You know, the little fuzzy teddy bear? Do you want to pet him?

Lois: Clark! 'Ms. Lane' is about to have a heart attack. I suggest you put 'Mr. Snuggles' down and take away the pretty lady's gun before she tries to shoot 'Mr. Snuggles.'

Imagine.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Lois: I guess milk really *does* do a body good . . .

Superman: Lois, you don't know the half of it!

Jaxie

I'm too young and boyish to go to jail. - "Top Copy"

Who's your buddy, huh, who's your pal? - "Tempus Fugitive"

Chief, instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, what if we got lives of our own that were a little more interesting? - "And the Answer Is . . ."
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
rotflol some really good responses on this one. i thought for sure this picture looked funnier/more promising than it actually was, but you guys sure showed me. laugh

this is tough, but i think i'm going to have to go with labrat on this one. it's funny, gets more funny when you think about it, and the humor isn't twinged with anything that provokes a less positve response. wink

so, you're up, rat. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooooooh. Yay, me! goofy

Okay, how about:

[Linked Image]

Thanks and kudos as always to Christiane for her wonderful website!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
Clark: Lois, what are you so nervous about? You're chewing on your knuckles???

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Lois, you already know that I'm Superman! You don't have to risk breaking a tooth to discover if I'm invulnerable!"

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark: Lois, I know you're nervous about the Kerth Awards, but you've got to stop biting my fingernails!

---------

Clark: Lois, when they said the chicken was "finger-lickin' good", they meant to lick *your own* fingers, not everbody at the table's!

---------

Lois: Mmmm, munch, munch, I can't stand it anymore, munch, munch, I'm starving! Munch, munch, where is that waiter! Munch, munch.

--------

Clark: See, Lois? I *told* you Kryptonians taste just like chicken!

- Vicki wave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lois: Okay, to suck blood from a superficial cut you just...here, I'll show you.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol

You guys are funny. But, for some reason, this one from Vicki

Clark: See, Lois? I *told* you Kryptonians taste just like chicken!
just whacked my funnybone with a hammer when I read it and over the past couple of days every time I thought of it it cracked me up even more.

So, you're up, Vicki!

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
OK, let's see what everyone can do with this:

[Linked Image]

- Vicki wave

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard