Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#175162 09/13/03 04:00 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley but you can call me snook or snookie, whatever feels good. Just wanted to say hello. Been looking through some of the posts and you all seem like a great group. I am looking forward to meeting some new people and making some friends. I hope you guys have a good night and I'll be posting later.

"Ace is the place"

"Consider viewing college as less of an obstacle....less of an intimidation, and more of a plateau you are going to master"

AIM - snickster MD
#175163 09/13/03 04:09 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I do have a question!! (hoping it isn't a repeat question) Do you guys know of anywhere on-line I can find some of the episodes? Thanks!!

"Ace is the place"

"Consider viewing college as less of an obstacle....less of an intimidation, and more of a plateau you are going to master"

AIM - snickster MD
#175164 09/13/03 04:23 PM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Well, I can't answer you question. I have no idea if the episodes are available online somewhere. I'd imagine they'd be available on a newsgroup somewhere, but I've never heard of a website where they could be downloaded or anything like that.

But I wanted to welcome you to the boards anways. I'm glad you decided to come out of lurkerdom. I'm sure you'll have fun. Whereabouts in North Carolina do you live? There are a bunch of us from NC. smile

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
#175165 09/13/03 05:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Howdy!

Glad you've decided to come play with us!! I know a lot of people that use KaZaA to download eps for different shows, but it tends to be hit or miss most of the time. (www.kazaa.com) Have a good night!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#175166 09/13/03 07:28 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hey AnnieM!! Hey Shadow!!

I'll have a look around kazaa then. Thanks. I actually live in Wilmington. I go to school at UNC-Wilmington. Getting prepared to see what this hurricane does... looks like it might miss us.

"Ace is the place"

AIM - snickster MD
#175167 09/14/03 12:18 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome, Snook! dance

You might also want to try asking Annette. She very generously provides video copies of the episodes to FoLCs for just the cost of tape and shipping. Kaaza is about the only place I know where you can dl episodes online, but it can be a very frustrating experience and take a lot of time to finally get an episode.

Here's the details she posted in an earlier thread on the subject:

Don't give in to people over charging. Seems most people who run auctions like this are out to increase their selling price to make a huge profit. I have the entire series on video and am willing to copy for no more than cost.

I have them taped in two formats (taped from TNT):

SLP: Takes 16 tapes - 4 per season. Lower quality, but good enough to enjoy.

SP: Takes 32 tapes - 8 per season. Slightly higher quality, most are edited for comercials.

Either way, I ask $2 per tape plus shipping. Even those taped at SP that would run roughly about $80 *including shipping*. (One thing to keep in mind is overseas shipping might be higher).
You can mail Annette at amciotola@aol.com for futher information. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#175168 09/14/03 12:50 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Welcome to the boards, Snook! smile1

Tricia cool

#175169 09/14/03 11:09 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hi and welcome! smile

AnnaBtG. dance

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#175170 09/14/03 02:23 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi and Welcome jump

Have fun around here party

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
#175171 09/21/03 09:34 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Welcomet to the boards Ashley
dance

sunshine

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard