Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: snook413 Just saying hello - 09/13/03 08:00 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Ashley but you can call me snook or snookie, whatever feels good. Just wanted to say hello. Been looking through some of the posts and you all seem like a great group. I am looking forward to meeting some new people and making some friends. I hope you guys have a good night and I'll be posting later.
Posted By: snook413 Re: Just saying hello - 09/13/03 08:09 PM
I do have a question!! (hoping it isn't a repeat question) Do you guys know of anywhere on-line I can find some of the episodes? Thanks!!
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Just saying hello - 09/13/03 08:23 PM
Well, I can't answer you question. I have no idea if the episodes are available online somewhere. I'd imagine they'd be available on a newsgroup somewhere, but I've never heard of a website where they could be downloaded or anything like that.

But I wanted to welcome you to the boards anways. I'm glad you decided to come out of lurkerdom. I'm sure you'll have fun. Whereabouts in North Carolina do you live? There are a bunch of us from NC. smile

Annie
Posted By: Shadow Re: Just saying hello - 09/13/03 09:30 PM
Howdy!

Glad you've decided to come play with us!! I know a lot of people that use KaZaA to download eps for different shows, but it tends to be hit or miss most of the time. (www.kazaa.com) Have a good night!

Jen
Posted By: snook413 Re: Just saying hello - 09/13/03 11:28 PM
Hey AnnieM!! Hey Shadow!!

I'll have a look around kazaa then. Thanks. I actually live in Wilmington. I go to school at UNC-Wilmington. Getting prepared to see what this hurricane does... looks like it might miss us.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Just saying hello - 09/14/03 04:18 AM
Welcome, Snook! dance

You might also want to try asking Annette. She very generously provides video copies of the episodes to FoLCs for just the cost of tape and shipping. Kaaza is about the only place I know where you can dl episodes online, but it can be a very frustrating experience and take a lot of time to finally get an episode.

Here's the details she posted in an earlier thread on the subject:

Don't give in to people over charging. Seems most people who run auctions like this are out to increase their selling price to make a huge profit. I have the entire series on video and am willing to copy for no more than cost.

I have them taped in two formats (taped from TNT):

SLP: Takes 16 tapes - 4 per season. Lower quality, but good enough to enjoy.

SP: Takes 32 tapes - 8 per season. Slightly higher quality, most are edited for comercials.

Either way, I ask $2 per tape plus shipping. Even those taped at SP that would run roughly about $80 *including shipping*. (One thing to keep in mind is overseas shipping might be higher).
You can mail Annette at amciotola@aol.com for futher information. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Just saying hello - 09/14/03 04:50 AM
Welcome to the boards, Snook! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Just saying hello - 09/14/03 03:09 PM
Hi and welcome! smile

AnnaBtG. dance
Posted By: Jess Re: Just saying hello - 09/14/03 06:23 PM
Hi and Welcome jump

Have fun around here party
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: Just saying hello - 09/21/03 01:34 PM