Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
S
Oh man! I just saw this episode again! IT made me cry so much.. ...This has got to be one of the best love stories of all time!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I cried buckets when I first saw it, AND I had to wait an entire summer for the season premier! dizzy

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
I remember my sisters and I absolutely sobbing as we watched it for the first time. whinging Then the next day a guy in one of my classes played a cruel joke by telling me that that was the *series* finally instead of just the *season* finally. For two days I went around thinking that Clark was never coming back, until I could verify that there would, in fact, be a fourth season. dance

~Anna

BTW, I'm moving this over to the Lois and Clark forum, since it's about the show and not fanfic. smile

A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I remember bawling my eyes out the first time it aired, too. My hubby happened to be watching it with me (which he didn't always do) and he was laughing at me and saying how Clark had to come back because without him it would just be "The Adventures of Lois." That did not make me feel any better.

whinging

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Anne Spear:
Clark had to come back because without him it would just be "The Adventures of Lois."
HAR!!!!
rotflol

Jen
(who finds this extremely funny now that she's seen the NK Arc 12 000 times)

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard