Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sweetgirl91 Clark leaves for New Krypton - 08/27/03 07:49 PM
Oh man! I just saw this episode again! IT made me cry so much.. ...This has got to be one of the best love stories of all time!
Posted By: Shadow Re: Clark leaves for New Krypton - 08/27/03 09:23 PM
Yeah, I cried buckets when I first saw it, AND I had to wait an entire summer for the season premier! dizzy

Jen
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Clark leaves for New Krypton - 08/27/03 10:44 PM
I remember my sisters and I absolutely sobbing as we watched it for the first time. whinging Then the next day a guy in one of my classes played a cruel joke by telling me that that was the *series* finally instead of just the *season* finally. For two days I went around thinking that Clark was never coming back, until I could verify that there would, in fact, be a fourth season. dance

~Anna

BTW, I'm moving this over to the Lois and Clark forum, since it's about the show and not fanfic. smile
Posted By: Anne Spear Re: Clark leaves for New Krypton - 08/28/03 10:39 AM
I remember bawling my eyes out the first time it aired, too. My hubby happened to be watching it with me (which he didn't always do) and he was laughing at me and saying how Clark had to come back because without him it would just be "The Adventures of Lois." That did not make me feel any better.

whinging
Posted By: Shadow Re: Clark leaves for New Krypton - 08/28/03 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Anne Spear:
Clark had to come back because without him it would just be "The Adventures of Lois."
HAR!!!!
rotflol

Jen
(who finds this extremely funny now that she's seen the NK Arc 12 000 times)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards