Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting start. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This will be very difficult for Clark to get out of.

That fact that he allowed her to 'unburden' herself to him, and she allowed him to see her emotional collapse, will make it very hard for him to ever tell her the truth. She will have to hate him for what he's done.

The only out he can use is his insistance that Clark *is* dead and therefore there was no reason to tell her 'the truth'. Though she won't see it that way.

Nope. No way for a happy ending here.

Tank (who thinks that's a refreshingly different take on TOGoM... no happy ending)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
WOW, Wendy and Kaethel smile1 I want to know what will happen next ASAP!!!!

Great part Wendy and Kaethel, you're just great writers! thumbsup

Raquel (who doesn't agree with Tank because she wants a happy ending laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Columnist
Columnist
OMG!!!!!!!

You two are great writers!!!!!!!!!

Please continue ASAP ´cause I can´t wait for the next part.

I want a Happy Ending too but I can´t see how this could be possible.

Lois is gonna kill him......Oh Yesssssssssssss

Karla

M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Great beginning. I have to go with Tank though. Perhaps you both can write the first TOGOM rewrite that didn't end happily. twins
metwin1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Wow. Clark is in big trouble when he comes clean. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
S
SJH Online Content
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
S
After That kiss, how can she not know she'd stepped in the same river twice?

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Kerth
Kerth
Whee!!! smile1

P.S. W, you have written too many ToGoM fics... why don't you try with a little less written ep like... eh.... Smart Kids evil

/me ducks spider

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
TOGOM! I smell angst!

**dances**

That's all I've got for now at 2 in the morning.

Looking forward to more!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Let me guess: they will make love, and Lois will wake up horrified after betraying Clark...

Gabriele
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I have read my shares of TOGOM rewrites and they were all well-done. And this one looks to be just as great writing as all the others. It's a new premise and one that makes me hop up and down in my chair with excitement.

I can't wait what's going to happen next, and, to be honest, I have no idea.

To Tank: there's always a chance for a happy ending. The question is only how many thousands of parts it will need to get there! laugh At the worst give Lois a few years and she'll get over the 'betrayal'... Everything is relative... :p

Sira - smile1

Top Banana
Top Banana
Woah! Now *this* is an interesting twist!

The funny thing is, when I read this, I started imagining what might come next. In my mind, I saw Superman/Clark murmering something to the effect of how he can't go through with it, how he loves Lois, how he can't believe she actually loves him, bla bla bla, then Lois realizes Clark is alive, kisses him some more, and we have a happy ending!!

I see I am in a minority of one here, as everyone else is convinced there is nothing but chapters and chapters of angst ahead! Ok, I guess realistically, that does make more sense. I can't help it, I'm just a hopeless romantic.

Either way, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what comes next!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
Yay! Yayayayayay! You posted!

Oh, this is great. I love the way you just dive into the scene, really getting us into Lois's head. Especially the exasperation at him 'protecting' her! Funny how things can change so quickly...

Woo-hoo for Clark! You go, dude! Tell her how you feel! But...um...next time you might not want to croak immediately after, okay? Just a bit of advice. wink

Seriously, though, I can't wait to see where you two take our poor suffering friends. I get the feeling that there's going to be a lot of pain before that happy ending.

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ack! Me too-- I can see the potential here for lots of angst. (Sigh... I'm not as fond of angst as some you other Folcs are...)

I do, however, agree with Raquel and SJH-- how could she not know they're the same man after that kiss-- much more emotional (and probably more intense) than any other kiss they've shared in either of Clark's guises? How can he kiss her so passionately and stay in Superman's character? He's heard her say she loves him-- how can he not tell her he loves her "too"? How could she not murmer Clark's name and he not respond to that?

I can still see a lot of angst ahead, in the form of Lois' reaction if (when? grovel ) she finds out. And I agree with Tank about the only way out for Clark is probably his certainty that "Clark" is dead.

But I really love TOGOM rewrites-- almost as much as Nightfall rewrites (especially if either involves revelations), and I particularly love happy ending ones! So that puts me squarely in agreement with almost everybody else in hoping (begging?) for a happy ending.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just dropping in quickly to respond to one point - I'll let my co-author respond to the thread as a whole in due course. smile

SJH said, and what an image! goofy
After That kiss, how can she not know she'd stepped in the same river twice?
ROFL! goofy

So I don't see that this kiss would be any different. Although... since I don't intend to give any of our plot away, I'll just add that who knows? My partner's evil enough to do just about anything. wink

Thank you all for your wonderful comments so far! Kae and I have been reading them and doing jump with delight.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
Well, I agree that even though she's kissed Clark before doesn't mean that she's going to figure it out, since those kisses were under quite different circumstances and Lois wasn't "swept away by passion" quite like this.

But there were 3 kisses, don't forget - the first one was on the plane in SVFAP just before Trask threw her out.

And now that Lois has realized that she loved Clark too, subconsciously she may realize the connection...there are certainly any number of ways that the truth is going to come out, I imagine that Clark will probably get himself in a lot of trouble before the end of this story, and I'm looking forward to it immensely. (But, unlike Tank, I'm expecting a happy ending...)

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
clap clap clap clap

What I'm trying to say is

mecry Poor guys!
There is so much pain here that everything is possible in this moment, so I'm looking forward the next post (coming very soon, isn't it?)
Great work, Wendy and Kaethel!

Simona smile

S
SJH Online Content
Features Writer
Online Content
Features Writer
S
Ok,Clark Kent loves Lois Lane. Superman loves
Lois Lane. Clark Kent is Superman.Lois Lane kissed Clark Kent, who is in love with her. Lois Lane
kissed Superman, who is in love with her.and she with him (I think) Lois Lane kissed the same guy more than once and never thought something was just a little strange? I have a head ache.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kathy, you're absolutely right - I did forget the kiss in SV. Bad me goofy

Plus, she's out of her mind with grief... not the best time in which to think rationally... mecry

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hmmm... you've got a good point. But being out of her mind with grief, couldn't she just sob his name a little? And couldn't Clark respond directly to that?? Even though he's supposed to be Superman instead of Clark at this particular moment? That'd probably really tick her off. From [almost] all-consuming grief to all-consuming rage faster than the 2004 Dodge Viper can do 0-60 mph (less than 4 seconds).

Hmmm. Maybe we should let you guys write it, after all goofy and then we can just sit here on the edges of our seats, angsting right along with them, and badgering you two for more. goofy

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard