Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Be nice. laugh

Marilyn
Check out our blog at www.writingplayground.blogspot.com
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Be nice? What are you kidding, that was awesome. I want...to pull...my hair out! Who put her picture on the cover, where did it come from?!

And I'm in such a waffy, happy state, too. Someone needs to mop up the puddle of JD on the ground...or at least put up a 'caution: wet floor' sign. I'm so easy when it comes to stories. Put L & C in the beginnings of a relationship, and I'm there.

JD
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
I wasn't expecting a sequel to Mr. December... but it doesn't hurt laugh

The mistery of the day is... where on Earth is that pic from!!! eek

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful start..they are so cute *sigh*

MORE SOON! hyper

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I forgot to say that I'll post part 2 next Monday. I know... it's a long wait, but I'm going out of town to help my hubby clean out his mother's house (she moved to a retirement home in September) and I won't have internet access there. Anybody want to come to a BIG garage sale on Saturday? laugh Lots of stuff at good prices.

Marilyn
Check out our blog at www.writingplayground.blogspot.com
Top Banana
Top Banana
I had never read Mr. December, so before reading this I trekked off to the archives to find it. Oh, my, I was ROTFLMAO! Very funny story, Marilyn! I'm glad I took the time to read it first.

As to Smack Dab, thumbsup thumbsup

I am enjoying this so much, and am anxious to see what comes next. Looking forward to Monday...

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
Mister December sequel? YAY!!! clap clap clap
Lois and Clark's relationship is so cute in this stage, but this photo dizzy WHERE? WHEN? WHO? HOW?????? eek
I'm sensing Cat's paw in this, but the HOW-question remains: perhaps a photomontage (Cat's body and Lois's face)? Naw...
I'm wondering if Cat'll solve the Mister December mistery, you know, that this is Clark, the mouse.

it's a very long time till Monday, Marilyn!

Simona smile

N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Oh that's cute! And it reads like romance (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, as you know.)

You go, girl!

Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard