Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Supermom FDK: Smack Dab in the Middle of Things 1/3 - 11/09/04 07:59 PM
Be nice. laugh
Be nice? What are you kidding, that was awesome. I want...to pull...my hair out! Who put her picture on the cover, where did it come from?!

And I'm in such a waffy, happy state, too. Someone needs to mop up the puddle of JD on the ground...or at least put up a 'caution: wet floor' sign. I'm so easy when it comes to stories. Put L & C in the beginnings of a relationship, and I'm there.

JD
smile1
I wasn't expecting a sequel to Mr. December... but it doesn't hurt laugh

The mistery of the day is... where on Earth is that pic from!!! eek

Jose hyper
Wonderful start..they are so cute *sigh*

MORE SOON! hyper

~Liz
I forgot to say that I'll post part 2 next Monday. I know... it's a long wait, but I'm going out of town to help my hubby clean out his mother's house (she moved to a retirement home in September) and I won't have internet access there. Anybody want to come to a BIG garage sale on Saturday? laugh Lots of stuff at good prices.
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK: Smack Dab in the Middle of Things 1/3 - 11/11/04 01:47 PM
I had never read Mr. December, so before reading this I trekked off to the archives to find it. Oh, my, I was ROTFLMAO! Very funny story, Marilyn! I'm glad I took the time to read it first.

As to Smack Dab, thumbsup thumbsup

I am enjoying this so much, and am anxious to see what comes next. Looking forward to Monday...

- Vicki
Mister December sequel? YAY!!! clap clap clap
Lois and Clark's relationship is so cute in this stage, but this photo dizzy WHERE? WHEN? WHO? HOW?????? eek
I'm sensing Cat's paw in this, but the HOW-question remains: perhaps a photomontage (Cat's body and Lois's face)? Naw...
I'm wondering if Cat'll solve the Mister December mistery, you know, that this is Clark, the mouse.

it's a very long time till Monday, Marilyn!

Simona smile
Oh that's cute! And it reads like romance (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, as you know.)

You go, girl!

Sherry
Hi,

Great part. hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards