Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#170325 04/03/14 10:50 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter

The incorrect dates I was referring to are on the site's home page: http://www.kerthawards.com/ That page still lists information about 2013 and does not provide any link to the page you cited in your post.

I will look at that. I always forget the front page.

This is what I am looking for help with. My health issues are never going to go away. The medication I am on, and will be on for the rest of my life, messes with my mind and part of it is forgetting the simple stuff (to me) like what I do for this site every year. I would like to revamp the site to make these things easier but I need help.

If you, or anyone, knows someone with the requirements I've listed in my other post - which is now a sticky at the top of the Fanfic Related page - please let me know.

It's a strictly volunteer position.

Thank you

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
#170326 04/03/14 12:51 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hello Annette,

I'm sorry that your health situation is permanent. frown I hope, at least, that you aren't in pain.

I wish I could lend a hand with the web site, but I have neither the free time nor the expertise. (The last time I did any serious programming was back in the 80's. I have long since moved from software to hardware. And I have done nothing with web design.) I hope you can find someone to assist you.

Joy,
Lynn

#170327 04/03/14 06:29 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by amciotola:
This is what I am looking for help with. My health issues are never going to go away. The medication I am on, and will be on for the rest of my life, messes with my mind and part of it is forgetting the simple stuff (to me) like what I do for this site every year. I would like to revamp the site to make these things easier but I need help.

If you, or anyone, knows someone with the requirements I've listed in my other post - which is now a sticky at the top of the Fanfic Related page - please let me know.

It's a strictly volunteer position.
I'm sending you an email. smile I'm really liking web design/development and would love to help out if I can. Hope you're feeling all right at least. sloppy

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#170328 04/03/14 10:46 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just voted! smile

I won't be able to make the ceremony, though. I'm Maid of Honor at my friend's wedding. I'm going to be a busy girl that weekend!

But I look forward to the results! Good luck everyone!! smile1

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#170329 04/05/14 02:01 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Done!! This is my first vote ever! dance I'm so excited! ! Good luck to all the writers!

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
#170330 04/06/14 07:00 PM
T
TriciaW Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Voting is now closed! Thank you to everyone who voted for their favourite stories and authors. smile

Tricia cool

#170331 04/08/14 04:47 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I voted - and boy, was it difficult to make the choices.

Congratulations to all those nominated. You deserve recognition.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard