Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 12:53 AM
smile1 Kerth voting has now started. Just go to Kerth Voting

Tricia cool
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 06:20 AM
<Lynn returns pin to box> Mission accomplished. smile

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 06:23 AM
I'm not one to complain, but the site says the email subject will be "My 2011 Kerth Vote" and "When you have completed your nominations, click the "Submit" button at the bottom to send them in." I just want to make sure my vote won't be misdirected.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 06:24 AM
Terry, I noticed that, too. But when I received my confirmation e-mail, the subject line did read 2013.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Artemis Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 08:16 AM
It's not working for me. What do I do? It's the same as it has always been. You go to "voting" right? HELP!
confused confused help
Artemis

Got it! It's been a long time since I had to clear cookies.
Thanks much to the hard work of the K-comm team!!
Congratulations to all the writers!
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 11:35 AM
My votes have been submitted. smile
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 12:16 PM
clap Voted!!!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 03:00 PM
So hard to choose. Too many good stories. Is it bad that I hope for a lot of ties? peep /Returns pin to LabRat. Apologizes for drops of blood from poking my fingers in anticipation./ Good Luck to all!
Posted By: KateB Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 04:19 PM
I know, what you mean Virginia. In each category I've got at least 2 stories I want to win. help
Posted By: Morgana Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/30/14 06:10 PM
Voted!

Best to all the nominees!
Posted By: LMA Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/31/14 11:40 AM
Done-and-Done clap

Wow--that was REALLY hard...too many wonderful stories to choose from in each category dizzy

Good luck everyone notworthy

Laura
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/31/14 01:26 PM
How long do we have to vote?
Posted By: Nan Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/31/14 02:47 PM
I just voted. I had to do it from my hubby's tablet, since we're right in the middle of our move, but at least I was able to get internet access.

It remains to be seen if I'll make it to the actual Kerths but I'll do my best.

Nan
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 03/31/14 03:36 PM
By the way, do we know yet what day the Kerth awards ceremony will be? The Kerth web site still lists the date of last year's ceremony.

Thanks,
Lynn
Posted By: KenJ Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/01/14 02:24 PM
So many good stories.

Such hard choices.

And we can only vote for one in each category!

Oh, well. Hard as it was, I voted.

Congrats to the winners!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/01/14 03:54 PM
smile1 The ceremony is Saturday 12 April. Amber is organising it. I'm sure she will post details soon. smile

Tricia cool
Posted By: amciotola Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/02/14 09:21 PM
OK I've taking a lot of hits this year about the website and, yes, it was deserved but I wanted to state here that the site *does not* list last year's dates. They are correct:

http://www.kerthawards.com/2014schedule.html

Make sure you see 2014 in the actual URL.

Thanks,
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/02/14 10:00 PM
<puts on "I voted" sticker>
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/03/14 04:43 AM
Originally posted by amciotola:
OK I've taking a lot of hits this year about the website and, yes, it was deserved but I wanted to state here that the site *does not* list last year's dates. They are correct:

http://www.kerthawards.com/2014schedule.html

Make sure you see 2014 in the actual URL.

Thanks,
Hello Annette,

Please don't take my comments as criticisms. I realize that web site maintenance takes time and this is a labor of love on your part. I also understand how RL can get in the way of fandom. I do appreciate the work you have been doing despite your health problems. (And I hope you recover soon.)

The incorrect dates I was referring to are on the site's home page: http://www.kerthawards.com/ That page still lists information about 2013 and does not provide any link to the page you cited in your post.

Thanks for that URL, by the way.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Artemis Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/03/14 10:33 AM
True, but March 28 was a Friday, not a Monday as listed. Anyway Annette, thank you for all your hard work through the many years.
regards
Artemis
Posted By: amciotola Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/03/14 02:50 PM

The incorrect dates I was referring to are on the site's home page: http://www.kerthawards.com/ That page still lists information about 2013 and does not provide any link to the page you cited in your post.

I will look at that. I always forget the front page.

This is what I am looking for help with. My health issues are never going to go away. The medication I am on, and will be on for the rest of my life, messes with my mind and part of it is forgetting the simple stuff (to me) like what I do for this site every year. I would like to revamp the site to make these things easier but I need help.

If you, or anyone, knows someone with the requirements I've listed in my other post - which is now a sticky at the top of the Fanfic Related page - please let me know.

It's a strictly volunteer position.

Thank you
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/03/14 04:51 PM
Hello Annette,

I'm sorry that your health situation is permanent. frown I hope, at least, that you aren't in pain.

I wish I could lend a hand with the web site, but I have neither the free time nor the expertise. (The last time I did any serious programming was back in the 80's. I have long since moved from software to hardware. And I have done nothing with web design.) I hope you can find someone to assist you.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/03/14 10:29 PM
Originally posted by amciotola:
This is what I am looking for help with. My health issues are never going to go away. The medication I am on, and will be on for the rest of my life, messes with my mind and part of it is forgetting the simple stuff (to me) like what I do for this site every year. I would like to revamp the site to make these things easier but I need help.

If you, or anyone, knows someone with the requirements I've listed in my other post - which is now a sticky at the top of the Fanfic Related page - please let me know.

It's a strictly volunteer position.
I'm sending you an email. smile I'm really liking web design/development and would love to help out if I can. Hope you're feeling all right at least. sloppy
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/04/14 02:46 AM
I just voted! smile

I won't be able to make the ceremony, though. I'm Maid of Honor at my friend's wedding. I'm going to be a busy girl that weekend!

But I look forward to the results! Good luck everyone!! smile1
Posted By: chelo Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/05/14 06:01 PM
Done!! This is my first vote ever! dance I'm so excited! ! Good luck to all the writers!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/06/14 11:00 PM
Voting is now closed! Thank you to everyone who voted for their favourite stories and authors. smile

Tricia cool
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Kerth Voting 2014 - 04/08/14 08:47 PM
I voted - and boy, was it difficult to make the choices.

Congratulations to all those nominated. You deserve recognition.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards