S
Simona Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
S
notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy
WOW Erin!

The Revelation: Well, not exactly like I have imagined, but it's pretty close, isn't it? wink

Erin, about the kiss - thing: this is twice in the same day!!! When we'll see some action? laugh Perfectly written!! Ahhh, it's always beautiful to see Lois and Clark falling in love...

Now, Lois, you CANNOT delude us, you do know it would be wrong to write about Clark's secret! I trust you, you are a too good person to do something so mean!

(And, even if Jim's going to fire you, you could come to work with Clark! You know, the man you are falling in love, do you remember?)

Simona smile
(who is really loving this story!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah screw Jim go work with Clark. That is a good alternative. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
YES! Lois has found out! I loved the revelation scene! It was so in the spirit of the story, so ... Lois! It was nothing like I'd imagined it to be, and so much better than anything I could have come up with.

I also like the way Lois comes to realize she can't run off and publish the story and how, later on, she doesn't know if she can write about it at all!

Personally, I'd tell her to write an 'interview' that has most of the facts, but leaves out the 'big' secret... But on the other hand that would be really close to what Clark's interview was like, wouldn't it?

I just hope she doesn't do it hyper

Sira - making herself comfortable and preparing her nerve wracking wait for Monday (when hopefully part 12 will be posted...) blush

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
GREAT revelation. Finally caught up in the rest of the story today, and omigod Lois is going to be the death of me if she writes the expose of a lifetime here.

jd

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great piece. thumbsup Well, is time ask Perry if they are looking for a new reporter in Metropolis.

confused Lets hope her heart wins and she can write story with out giving out important information.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry I haven't been commenting, Erin. I've been a bad, bad reader. <hangs head in shame>

I'm still not feeling very well, so I don't have much to add. I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading as soon as the parts come up, and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I really like your alternate take here, and your development of L&C's relationship. I'm not quite sure what to make of this less cynical Lois sometimes (she accepted without question that this mystery guy really was out to do good?), but, on the whole, I like her.

Too bad she has to leave, but something tells me she'll be back. wink Or maybe he'll take a little side trip out to California. It's a short flight, right? wink

Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. Sorry again for my silence.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Kerth
Kerth
Hmm... something could make her to miss the plane.... Trask? smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG! Lois knows Clark's secret! [Linked Image] Good she didn't run to press. What love does... [Linked Image]

Oh, she can't go back to San Francisco so soon! [Linked Image] Maybe a kiss (a real kiss, no-Jimmy) can change everything. [Linked Image] It's time!

I'm loving this story! Part 12 today? Please! grovel

~ Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW! I am loving this story, this premise, maybe, maybe Lois will lose her job in San Fran, then maybe she can come work in Metropolis.

This is a fantastic story! clap

TEEEEEJ

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Sorry, I'm late again. :rolleyes: This was an excellent part help (actually, I planned on being done by now, but I got distracted by a new part of a wonderful story... laugh )

~Julia wave

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

The revelation is quite logical given the Lois you've created. It will be interesting to see how Lois handles the knowledge.

I can see where she wouldn't want any harm to come to Clark or his parents, but still, she really only has known him for a couple of days... AND... it is a big story.

I think Lois would need to actually see some proof that Clark's life would be adversely affected by exposure. After all, movie stars, and big time athletes may have some trouble with their privacy but they still are able to deal with it and do still reap the benefits of their fame. Also, law enforcement officials have to deal with the possibility that criminals will wish to strike back at them by using their loved ones. They don't have the protection of a 'secret identity'.

Granted, Superman is a bit more high profile, but these are some of the rationales that might go through Lois' head as she trys to justify writing her BIG story.

Tank (who figures that Lois will have regrets either way she decides to go.)

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
It's Monday, Erin. Where's part 12?

Is it my fault because I was too lazy to give feedback? O please, no! Forgive me. If I give feedback now will you promise to post immediately?

Okay. I loved it. The revelation was wonderful, even though I wondered how Lois could be fast enough to keep up with Clark when he was dashing off to a rescue.

Has he learned the spin thing or was he actually changing quickly like the rest of us mortals?

And then their talk. That made my day. Love it when they can talk things out rationally.

I have confidence in Lois that she'll do the right thing. She's seeing him as a human being with feelings and a life. She couldn't hurt him by printing the whole truth.

I agree with Sira
Personally, I'd tell her to write an 'interview' that has most of the facts, but leaves out the 'big' secret... But on the other hand that would be really close to what Clark's interview was like, wouldn't it?
I'm sure she can find out things that weren't in Clark's article since we haven't really seen it.

So, now Erin, you can post part 12.

gerry dizzy

S
Simona Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
S
It's Tuesday, Erin, where is part 12? wink

Simona smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It will be Wednesday in 11 hours (EST). Where is part 12?!

Does this mean we get a double post tomorrow?!

peep

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard