Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#168917 04/02/13 09:16 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG Lauren! I didn't really comprehend the enormity of what you did with the epubs until just now. I just downloaded the entire list to my reader in under a second. So many thanks go out to you!!!!
Regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#168918 04/03/13 05:37 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, Artemis. blush

I hope you guys are liking the ebook OK. I've noticed the "automatic" table of contents in my Kindle is kind of unwieldy -- the hard-coded story links at the beginning of the book are easier to use.

I hope Annette is well!

#168919 04/03/13 11:44 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, I noticed that too. I have a Sony Reader PRS-T2 which has a really cool search feature. So if I put in the authors name or part of the title, it will zing me back to the front page story list and highlight the story and I click and the link works. What I can't seem to do is simply click on the list on the front page on the reader.
I can also read the stories on the computer by clicking the Reader symbol and there the front page links work.
Hubby was really impressed by your work.
cool
Artemis

#168920 04/04/13 04:32 PM
T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
I know I haven't been around really since I finished posting my story, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who nominated it. It feels good, and hopefully this will help motivate me on some more writing.

Life has been pretty busy for me lately though. I switched positions at work, spent this summer looking to find something new to do and there was a few hiccups but in September I switched (stills ame company just different work) and then Quel and I had a second child, born at the end of September. Things have been pretty crazy. I'm starting to ramble so I'll just try to end here.

Hope to see everyone at the Kerth ceremony.

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.
#168921 04/05/13 05:35 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations on your second baby, Adam & Raquel!
Yes, two little ones don't leave much time for writing. (Pssst - it gets worse as they get older)
Did you indicate before that it is another girl?
I'm glad you wrote one for these year. Keep on checking in here.
regards
Artemis

#168922 04/05/13 03:51 PM
T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
Artemis, thanks. No we had a boy this time, so now we have one of each heh.

I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people look deep within my soul and assign me a number based on the order in which I joined.
#168923 04/07/13 02:59 PM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Wow! That was unexpected. Thanks for the nomination for "Some Things are Meant to Be," and congrats to all the other nominees! Also thanks to the Kerth Committee and all involved. smile

I know I've been MIA--who knew a baby (all right, she's a toddler now *sniff*) could take up so much of your time? I miss having the time to immerse myself in this wonderful L&C world with all the other FoLCs!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard