Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#167058 01/27/12 07:51 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm curious if anyone ever explored the time when Lois had amnesia and was living with Lex ("Kent")

I was just thinking about how angsty it would be if she had actually slept with him as Wanda (I've always wondered because she did hang around in those little nightgowns, and Lex could have easily taken advantage of her state of mind.) Anywho, this whole thing snowballed into Lois and Clark finding out Lois is pregnant BEFORE they get married, so they know she's having Lex's baby, but they just tell everyone it's Clark's, and he has to go through a test of character and yada yada yada...

I'd love to see something like that explored, but I don't have the energy to write something so angsty, so if there's something out there already, I'd LOVE to read it!

.talk nerdy to me.
#167059 01/27/12 07:58 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, Dandello's Game, Set, Match explains why they didn't.

And Yvonne Connel's Fear of Discovery III: Coming Home has a Lex/Wanda relationship, IIRC (available on both the Archive and Anne's Place).

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#167060 01/27/12 08:11 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
In my story (stories - as I have two different endings) Just a Little Too Far let's just say the possibility is brought up. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#167061 01/27/12 09:52 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Ooh La La! Thanks for the recommendations! Guess who has a weekend of procrastinating chemistry homework ahead of her!

dance

.talk nerdy to me.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard