Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MrsLuthor Wanda and Kent - 01/27/12 11:51 AM
I'm curious if anyone ever explored the time when Lois had amnesia and was living with Lex ("Kent")

I was just thinking about how angsty it would be if she had actually slept with him as Wanda (I've always wondered because she did hang around in those little nightgowns, and Lex could have easily taken advantage of her state of mind.) Anywho, this whole thing snowballed into Lois and Clark finding out Lois is pregnant BEFORE they get married, so they know she's having Lex's baby, but they just tell everyone it's Clark's, and he has to go through a test of character and yada yada yada...

I'd love to see something like that explored, but I don't have the energy to write something so angsty, so if there's something out there already, I'd LOVE to read it!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Wanda and Kent - 01/27/12 11:58 AM
Well, Dandello's Game, Set, Match explains why they didn't.

And Yvonne Connel's Fear of Discovery III: Coming Home has a Lex/Wanda relationship, IIRC (available on both the Archive and Anne's Place).

Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Wanda and Kent - 01/27/12 12:11 PM
In my story (stories - as I have two different endings) Just a Little Too Far let's just say the possibility is brought up. wink
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Wanda and Kent - 01/27/12 01:52 PM
Ooh La La! Thanks for the recommendations! Guess who has a weekend of procrastinating chemistry homework ahead of her!

dance
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards