Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Don't know if this should be in this folder, or the Off Topic one, so if it's in the wrong place, please feel free to have the moderators move it.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to beta a one-shot Xena: Warrior Princess fic I just finished writing. It's set mostly during the season 6 episode "Soul Possession," with references to a few other episodes and "spoilers" for the series finale. If anyone familiar with the series is interested, please either PM me, or send an e-mail to DASWillow783@gmail.com.

Thanks! wave

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I LOVE Xena! I'm working on a Xena/LnC cross over at the moment. (It's set after Season 4 of LnC and after Season 2 of Xena.

I would offer my services, but it's been about 10 years since I've watched any Season 6 episodes. So I'm probably not a good choice for that.

There *is* another message board that I belong to: Talking Xena. It's on yuku. You might be able to find someone there. They even have a break down of forums if you are looking to do more of a subber or shipper fic. Really great people there.

Best of luck!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
The fic I've written is a bit of a Xena/Ares 'shipper fic. I've never heard of yuku, but I was hoping someone here would be able to beta, because I trust the writers' instincts of most of the regulars I've interacted with here over the years. Thanks for telling me about Talking Xena though.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No problem. I wish I could help more. But I really don't remember much of Season 6 and I'm terrible when it comes to commas.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
It's all good. I'm pretty good with commas myself.

What I really need is someone to tell me whether or not they think it works, if I got the characterizations right, etc. I also had a lot of other references to past episodes I wanted to fit in, but couldn't find the space in the plot.

Most of the references to episodes right now are kind of vague, and the episode it's set during is one of the flash-forwards, where Ares is going after one of Xena's reincarnations.

I guess I'll just wait a couple more days to see if anyone else here is interested, and if not, I'll just post the story to fanfiction.net un-beta'd

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard