Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I was recently apprised of the continuity errors regarding Kal-El's ship. What other coninuity errors have you found? Are there any little items that jumped out at you in the series.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, there are the infamous ones of the number on the door of Lois's apartment changing (Word of God had it that this happened when the numbers were removed during a season hiatus so that the door could be repainted and then accidently put back on in the wrong order...).

Then there's the constantly changing date of the Senior Kents' wedding anniversary - IIRC we were given at least three different dates in various episodes.

Then there's the height of Lois's apartment - anything from just a couple of floors up to the top of a skyscraper depending on which episode you watch...

That's all that occurs to me at the moment. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
How about the variations in the severity and duration of the effect of Kryptonite on Clark?

Joy,
Lynn

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Most of these I will not be able to address. Most of what my series will be dealing with will be post series with occasional in-between shows. I will see what I can do about the K exposure 'guidelines'.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard