Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KenJ A call for continuity errors - 05/17/11 06:04 AM
I was recently apprised of the continuity errors regarding Kal-El's ship. What other coninuity errors have you found? Are there any little items that jumped out at you in the series.
Posted By: LabRat Re: A call for continuity errors - 05/17/11 02:27 PM
Well, there are the infamous ones of the number on the door of Lois's apartment changing (Word of God had it that this happened when the numbers were removed during a season hiatus so that the door could be repainted and then accidently put back on in the wrong order...).

Then there's the constantly changing date of the Senior Kents' wedding anniversary - IIRC we were given at least three different dates in various episodes.

Then there's the height of Lois's apartment - anything from just a couple of floors up to the top of a skyscraper depending on which episode you watch...

That's all that occurs to me at the moment. laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: A call for continuity errors - 05/17/11 02:56 PM
How about the variations in the severity and duration of the effect of Kryptonite on Clark?

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: KenJ Re: A call for continuity errors - 05/23/11 09:53 AM
Most of these I will not be able to address. Most of what my series will be dealing with will be post series with occasional in-between shows. I will see what I can do about the K exposure 'guidelines'.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards