So, I know the FoLCdom Wiki is mentioned around here from time to time, but I was hoping to try to encourage some people to have a go at it! If it doesn't pan out, then "oh well," but I think there's enough of us here that there will hopefully be a few takers!

Having a strong Wiki could really help with writing fanfiction--you could look up a minor character or event (or even something like Clark\'s birthday ) and see what's out there about it.

To this end, I was hoping to encourage some people to write episode summaries. You can even PM them to me so that you don't have to mess with formatting them for the Wiki--I will do that myself (unless you would like to, in which case you could check out the format of the Pilot episode page )! I think it would be better for us to create summaries of our own rather than copy/pasting from other places.

So, ideally, you'll give a short summary (for the top of the page) and a long summary (for the body of the page). For an example, you can look at the Pilot episode page where I did a short summary and a long summary. If you wanted to go above and beyond--and you don't have to--you could create a list of characters, cities, organizations, etc. which are featured in the episode (like I did for the Pilot). To create a summary, just check out the script for the episode.

To decrease confusion, I think it'd be best to volunteer in order of episode. So, here is the list of Season 1 episodes . The Pilot episode is done. Any takers for "Strange Visitor" and beyond?

-----Oh, and one more thing! If you'd rather not do an episode summary but would like to create or add to a character description, just search the Wiki to see if that character is there first and then have at the description! If you'd like, I can also handle uploading your description to the Wiki.