Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#164744 11/14/10 10:16 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I've been searching for this fic and I'm not having any luck. I've read it a few times and love it. Lois and Clark dated and broke up. The Daily Planet staff ends up going on a camping trip. Lois is not thrilled. Clark tries to be nice to her so they can make up. They end up getting back together, but then Lois goes out on a canoe and gets stuck in a storm. Clark then has to save her.

Any ideas? I know there's a nfic version. Can't remember the author or the title and it's driving me crazy!

Thanks in advance!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#164745 11/14/10 10:52 AM
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
That's A Consummate Revelation by the Gorn. It only appears to be in the nfanfic archive.

Amy

#164746 11/16/10 01:22 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It also sounds like "Platonic" by Sue S. I believe there's a gfic version on the archive, but there's an nfic version, too.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#164747 11/16/10 02:07 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
"Platonic" does have camping in the story, but I'm certain Kristen is talking about the nfic A Consummate Revelation by the Gorn, as Amy pointed out.

Both fantastic stories.

malu

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard