Next Thread
Print Thread
#164554 09/15/10 05:26 PM
T
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
I don't know if anyone will be able to help me, because I can't seem to remember anything about the actual plot of the fic. I believe it's a longer one and probably one that won a Kerth, because those are all I've really read thus far. Anyway, all I remember is this:

It ends with Lois and Clark at Clark's apartment. Perry comes over and Lois pretends not to be there by hiding in Clark's room (I think), but she comes out mid-conversation. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the episode with Linda King, since Perry and Clark plotted behind Lois's back.. or maybe around the time she was set to marry Luther (as again Perry wouldn't expect her to be there.) I'm also pretty sure it says something about her wearing Clark's shirt and I remember her poking Clark with her toe/foot while they're talking to Perry. Perry leaves, leaving them alone, and as far as I know, that's basically the end of the fic. I know it's not a lot to go on, but maybe the person who wrote it will see this or one of you will have an amazing memory and know what I'm talking about? Thanks for reading either way! smile

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Was it "The Next Step" by Sue S.?

Joy,
Lynn

T
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
No, unfortunately. But thanks for trying! I wish I had any clue as to what the plot was. I'm sure that would help quite a bit.

J
Blogger
Blogger
J
I know I read it recently, but I can't for the life of me think what it's called. I think it was one where Perry and Jimmy had been scheming to get L&C together during The Rival. They slept together and then the next morning Perry arrived. Lois initially hid but then came out as you described. Then they decided to get their own back at Perry and freak him out by having Clark basically ordering Lois to get them both a cup of tea.

I'm pretty sure that's the one you mean. Maybe someone else will recognise it from this description?

A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Could be Night Errant by Meredith Knight.

Amy

T
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
I think that's it! Thank you! smile

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard