Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Where Lois and Perry aid Martha and Jonathan by fabricating newspaper articles with Clark's byline? The 4 of them meet at the younger Kents' house the evening following Clark's departure. Perry had confessed he knew Clark's secret shortly after Clark left for NK.

I THINK this might also be the super sweet story that contains Lois calling Perry very late one night from the Farmhouse to report Clark's return.

Thank you,
Mona

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Are you sure this is TOGOM fic? This scenario does sound familiar. One story that might fit is Ad Astra Per Aspera by Becky Bain .

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sounds to me like a "summer of 1996 following the NK cliffhanger" fic, of which there were a few... It's not Ad Astra Per Aspera, though. If you can check the archive by dates, that might pull it up. Not sure. It's not ringing any bells with me.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer

Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
notworthy Malu, that was indeed the story I was thinking of. smile Thank you also to Clasicalla and Chief Pam. Sorry for the confusion of my thinking it was TOGOM based. Ooops. blush

Great story btw.

Mona

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard