Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Zoar3 What's the name of the TOGOM Fic? - 12/30/09 09:01 PM
Where Lois and Perry aid Martha and Jonathan by fabricating newspaper articles with Clark's byline? The 4 of them meet at the younger Kents' house the evening following Clark's departure. Perry had confessed he knew Clark's secret shortly after Clark left for NK.

I THINK this might also be the super sweet story that contains Lois calling Perry very late one night from the Farmhouse to report Clark's return.

Thank you,
Mona
Posted By: Classicalla Re: What's the name of the TOGOM Fic? - 12/30/09 11:54 PM
Are you sure this is TOGOM fic? This scenario does sound familiar. One story that might fit is Ad Astra Per Aspera by Becky Bain .
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: What's the name of the TOGOM Fic? - 01/01/10 12:34 PM
Sounds to me like a "summer of 1996 following the NK cliffhanger" fic, of which there were a few... It's not Ad Astra Per Aspera, though. If you can check the archive by dates, that might pull it up. Not sure. It's not ringing any bells with me.

PJ
Posted By: malu Re: What's the name of the TOGOM Fic? - 01/01/10 03:12 PM
Is it A Friend In Need, by J.L. Mase ?

malu
Posted By: Zoar3 Re: What's the name of the TOGOM Fic? - 01/01/10 03:57 PM
notworthy Malu, that was indeed the story I was thinking of. smile Thank you also to Clasicalla and Chief Pam. Sorry for the confusion of my thinking it was TOGOM based. Ooops. blush

Great story btw.

Mona
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards