Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I need a list of people who have tried to kill Lois specifically and what episode and what happened to them as a result. Let me start:

Miranda tried to kill Lois by dropping her into a vat of some sort of chemical in Phermone my lovely. Miranda ended up going to jail.

Your help will save me a lot of research time.

Thanks,

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, this could be fun... like an instance an episode of "trying to kill Lois". <g>

The Pilot: Antoinette Baines - chains Lois, Clark and Jimmy up and tries to blow up the hanger they're in. Baines blown up in helicopter explosion by Lex - avoids legal repercussions.

Strange Visitor: Jason Trask throws Lois from airplane as bait for Superman...not brought to justice in this ep, but later killed by Rachel Harris.

I'm Looking Through You: Lois locked in air-tight vault by Golden Boy Barnes and his gang - saved by Superman crashing through wall. Barnes and gang caught and sent to jail.

Honeymoon in Metropolis: Thaddeus Roarke and colleagues try to drown Lois and y'know the rest of Metropolis with the big tidal wave - Lois tied up on pier - stopped by Superman. Roarke and friends go to jail (I think).

Witness: Who doesn't try to kill Lois in this episode? Barbara Trevino and Sebastian Finn try to kill her several times - they both go to jail at the end.

Illusions of Grandeur: Constance tries to drown Lois in that big tub of water - saved by Superman (sensing a theme here). Constance goes to jail.

The Ides of Metropolis: Lena and Henry Harrison try to crush Lois and Detective Reed in the trash compacter. They are caught and sent to jail.

The Rival: Carpenter tries to fume Lois and Linda to death in the big walk-in freezer. He goes to jail.

Fly Hard: Lois and others held hostage in the Planet - almost shot and blown up several times. Whole crew sent to prison.

I'll come back with the other seasons later - at work and probably shouldn't be doing this right now. <g>

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oddly enough, my first thought was to go to this thread . In particular, I was thinking of the scene that... it turns out you were the one to have quoted.

But I guess you're looking for people who tried to kill Lois, even if they're no longer alive and at large. I'll look through later and see if I can dig up anything new.

EDIT: Never mind. Jill's got it. Go Jill!

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Next season!
The Prankster: Kyle threatened to kill her a bunch...I think he did try to smother her at the end and she kneed him...He obviously went to jail, but it didn't stick this time. wink

Operation Blackout: That Ryan Wiley guy tried to blow-up the military base, after locking Lois and Molly in the control room. He went to jail.

That Old Gang of Mine: Al Capone and the gang try to drown Lois and Dr. Hamilton in cement, saved by Superman. There's also the "Clark's death" scene, but I don't think they were actually shooting at Lois. The clones went to jail.

A Bolt From the Blue: Don't know if Gretchen was truly planning on killing Lois, but I think given the chance, she would have....

The Eyes Have It: Again, Dr. Leit threatens to kill Lois a lot... blinded and sent to jail.

The Phoenix: Does almost fed to rats count?

Top Copy: Diana tried to kill her at the hospital - threw a knife at her. Diana went to jail after unsuccessfully exposing Clark.

Return of the Prankster: Griffin is much more committed to killing Lois in this one. Chains her to an exploding boiler, and throws her off a roof. Saved by Superman both times. Griffin returns to prison.

Lucky Leon: Lucky Leon almost kills them with an exploding nuclear warhead. He goes to jail.

Resurrection: Bad guy in the cemetery tries to run her over with a bulldozer. Also almost killed by the virus thing at the end. Assuming the bad guys went to prison.

Tempus Fugitive: Does being left in a time period 100 years before you were born count? Even if not, he still tried to shoot her at Rocky Cove. Tempus was gleefully left in 1886 Kansas' Mental Assylum - god, I love irony. <g>

Target: Jimmy Olsen: JIMMY tries to kill her, but under the effects of a drug that should OBVIOUSLY not be available for public consumption. No punishment, cuz he obviously didn't mean it...or maybe he did, maybe Jimmy was just as frustrated with the relationship wackiness and annoying Dan-ness that was going on as the rest of us, and decided to just put Lois out of her misery...sorry, tangent.

And the Answer Is...: Frozen solid by Clark (on the orders of Jace Mazik)...but probably the closest anyone came to ACTUALLY killing her! Strong work, Clark!

Season 3 of "The Continuous Peril of Lois Lane" coming up next.
Jill goofy

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Season 3...I somehow think I ended up with too much free time at work tonight. goofy

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry, I actually worked for a bit (shocking, I know), then had to sleep....on we go!

Swear To God, This Time We're Not Kidding: Myrtle Beech, the Wedding Destroyer electrocutes the heck out of Lois with her wedding ring - Clark talks her down. Hopefully Myrtle is back in the wacky factory.

Dead Lois Walking: Jefferson Cole tries to shoot Lois in the clock-tower during the Hydrid Kryptonite craziness. (Although, he stood there and threatened to shoot her for a long time first - that timing always seemed goofy to me.) He goes back to jail.

Ghosts: Don't know if possession counts... ? displace Lois, take over her body...

Sex, Lies and Videotape: Randy Goode (who's name I had to look up because he used to be on General Hospital and I've spent all these years calling him Frisco instead), has Lois tied up at the Chalet is going to blow the bed up. (Still don't understand why Lois didn't pull the duck tape off her mouth if she could reach it well enough to play charades). Randy Goode and Samantha go to jail.

Meet John Doe: Tempus! Again! <g> Subliminally convinces Lois to drive off a cliff - car caught by Clark. Tempus becomes President (I'm not sure if that is a punishment or not).

Lois and Clarks: Well, Tempus was gonna start a nuclear war - not specifically directed at Lois, but y'know. Tempus goes to jail (mental ward, I think) after failing to reveal Clark's identity.

AKA Superman: Garrett Grady locks Lois and Penny up, threatening to kill them if Superman doesn't arm his satellite annihilator thing. He goes to jail.

Shadow of a Doubt: The Shadow (who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?), Hanson tries to strangle Lois in their dining room. He is ?disintigrated? or something by super-vision and a chandelier. I think he wins most unusual disposition for our villains on this list.

Voice From the Past: Lex Luthor Jr. and Leslie Luckabee - and we're stuck in that fun "if I can't have her, no one will" situation where they're gonna kill Lois - either with the raging headache machine or they're gonna blow her up. Leslie gets shot and then blows up the underground layer with him and Jr in it. Oh, Clark does his "freeze Lois to death and then hope she's microwave-able back to life" bit again.

Toy Story: The Toyman threatens to transport Lois and Dr. Klein into deep space with his Reintegrator. Toyman goes to jail.

I hate to end with that one, cuz I didn't particularly like that episode, but I don't think anyone tried to kill Lois in "The Family Hour".

Hope that was useful. It was fun and got me out of doing actual work for a while. <g>
Jill goofy

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Wow!!!!!

DocJill, that was great! That is going to be very, very helpful. Now I've got lots and lots of options for my story. wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard