Sorry, I actually worked for a bit (shocking, I know), then had to sleep....on we go!

Swear To God, This Time We're Not Kidding: Myrtle Beech, the Wedding Destroyer electrocutes the heck out of Lois with her wedding ring - Clark talks her down. Hopefully Myrtle is back in the wacky factory.

Dead Lois Walking: Jefferson Cole tries to shoot Lois in the clock-tower during the Hydrid Kryptonite craziness. (Although, he stood there and threatened to shoot her for a long time first - that timing always seemed goofy to me.) He goes back to jail.

Ghosts: Don't know if possession counts... ? displace Lois, take over her body...

Sex, Lies and Videotape: Randy Goode (who's name I had to look up because he used to be on General Hospital and I've spent all these years calling him Frisco instead), has Lois tied up at the Chalet is going to blow the bed up. (Still don't understand why Lois didn't pull the duck tape off her mouth if she could reach it well enough to play charades). Randy Goode and Samantha go to jail.

Meet John Doe: Tempus! Again! <g> Subliminally convinces Lois to drive off a cliff - car caught by Clark. Tempus becomes President (I'm not sure if that is a punishment or not).

Lois and Clarks: Well, Tempus was gonna start a nuclear war - not specifically directed at Lois, but y'know. Tempus goes to jail (mental ward, I think) after failing to reveal Clark's identity.

AKA Superman: Garrett Grady locks Lois and Penny up, threatening to kill them if Superman doesn't arm his satellite annihilator thing. He goes to jail.

Shadow of a Doubt: The Shadow (who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?), Hanson tries to strangle Lois in their dining room. He is ?disintigrated? or something by super-vision and a chandelier. I think he wins most unusual disposition for our villains on this list.

Voice From the Past: Lex Luthor Jr. and Leslie Luckabee - and we're stuck in that fun "if I can't have her, no one will" situation where they're gonna kill Lois - either with the raging headache machine or they're gonna blow her up. Leslie gets shot and then blows up the underground layer with him and Jr in it. Oh, Clark does his "freeze Lois to death and then hope she's microwave-able back to life" bit again.

Toy Story: The Toyman threatens to transport Lois and Dr. Klein into deep space with his Reintegrator. Toyman goes to jail.

I hate to end with that one, cuz I didn't particularly like that episode, but I don't think anyone tried to kill Lois in "The Family Hour".

Hope that was useful. It was fun and got me out of doing actual work for a while. <g>
Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage