Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#155381 05/21/07 08:04 PM
simply Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
While I've been waiting for Raconteur to post the next part of The Longest Road, I have fallen in love with another New Krypton story: Forever and All Eternity, by Laura Davies aka BrightFeather. I read the first two parts, Fate and Kismet, only to realize that we don't have the third part, Destiny, on the archive. Does anyone know if Destiny has been published anywhere, in whole or in part?

Simply

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
If it has been, it's likely that Laura posted it on Zoomway\'s mbs and you will probably find it in the TOC section over there.

Okay, just checked, since I had a spare minute, and was only able to find the first two. So looks as though it wasn't written.

Have you tried emailing Laura?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
No it hasn't. I'm not certain if it ever will be. It sits unfinished on my hard drive, stopped cold by a huge case of writer's block. I haven't touched the file in at least two years.

Thanks, Krissie! smile Wouldn't have known that this was here without you, 'cause I don't check either boards very often anymore.

Bright

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
simply Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
That's unfortunate. I was really enjoying it; you had enough there, such as the lullaby about the man from another world and child, that I was incredibly eager to find out what happened next. Do you still have a lot more work to do on it?

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard