Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: simply Forever and All Eternity? - 05/22/07 12:04 AM
While I've been waiting for Raconteur to post the next part of The Longest Road, I have fallen in love with another New Krypton story: Forever and All Eternity, by Laura Davies aka BrightFeather. I read the first two parts, Fate and Kismet, only to realize that we don't have the third part, Destiny, on the archive. Does anyone know if Destiny has been published anywhere, in whole or in part?

Simply
Posted By: LabRat Re: Forever and All Eternity? - 05/22/07 05:55 AM
If it has been, it's likely that Laura posted it on Zoomway\'s mbs and you will probably find it in the TOC section over there.

Okay, just checked, since I had a spare minute, and was only able to find the first two. So looks as though it wasn't written.

Have you tried emailing Laura?

LabRat smile
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: Forever and All Eternity? - 05/22/07 11:24 AM
No it hasn't. I'm not certain if it ever will be. It sits unfinished on my hard drive, stopped cold by a huge case of writer's block. I haven't touched the file in at least two years.

Thanks, Krissie! smile Wouldn't have known that this was here without you, 'cause I don't check either boards very often anymore.

Bright
Posted By: simply Re: Forever and All Eternity? - 05/25/07 12:41 AM
That's unfortunate. I was really enjoying it; you had enough there, such as the lullaby about the man from another world and child, that I was incredibly eager to find out what happened next. Do you still have a lot more work to do on it?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards