Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#155187 04/28/07 09:31 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hello all. I'm looking for a booby trap that could be sprung when the unsuspecting party walks through a door/steps on something, but will not go until the person steps off the trigger/closes the door. A booby trap that isn't obvious and that is designed to kill. I keep picturing crossbows for some reason...or arrows flying out of concealed holes. rotflol Indiana Jones, anyone? wink

Any ideas? laugh Thanks.

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#155188 04/28/07 11:06 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Certain military anti-personnel mines are designed with triggers that arm when you step on them but do not explode until you step off. Hide one of them inside the floor (under a loose floorboard, perhaps) and you've got everything you just described.

Or you could just rig up something. Put a pressure plate in the floor and design the trigger to fire when you step off of it. You could have it explode or drop something heavy from the ceiling or, yeah, fire arrows or poison darts or whatever you want. Just hide the mechanism in the walls.

If you want them to know that they've stepped onto a trap, then you can just add some kind of warning. An ominous beep, perhaps followed by a recorded warning or a sign that says "one more step and you die!" or something.

Or make it a two-stage process. Step on to the pressure plate, and the guns pop up or the wall panels drop off or whatever. Step off it, they fire.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#155189 04/28/07 11:47 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hmmmm
the trigger could easily be hidden under a door mat... it would have to be stepped on in order to open the door etc...

and if you want death... ummm.... a bowling ball falling from above huh
GLK

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
#155190 05/15/07 03:23 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Home Alone 2 sweethart! goofy laugh blush notworthy jump

any place, any where, any time
#155191 05/18/07 08:27 AM
Blogger
Blogger
owhe srry beethoven
you're already said that
huh did'nt see it.....
hihih i am too fast! laugh blush