Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: princessanna FFQ: Booby traps? - 04/29/07 01:31 AM
Hello all. I'm looking for a booby trap that could be sprung when the unsuspecting party walks through a door/steps on something, but will not go until the person steps off the trigger/closes the door. A booby trap that isn't obvious and that is designed to kill. I keep picturing crossbows for some reason...or arrows flying out of concealed holes. rotflol Indiana Jones, anyone? wink

Any ideas? laugh Thanks.

~Anna.
Posted By: HatMan Re: FFQ: Booby traps? - 04/29/07 03:06 AM
Certain military anti-personnel mines are designed with triggers that arm when you step on them but do not explode until you step off. Hide one of them inside the floor (under a loose floorboard, perhaps) and you've got everything you just described.

Or you could just rig up something. Put a pressure plate in the floor and design the trigger to fire when you step off of it. You could have it explode or drop something heavy from the ceiling or, yeah, fire arrows or poison darts or whatever you want. Just hide the mechanism in the walls.

If you want them to know that they've stepped onto a trap, then you can just add some kind of warning. An ominous beep, perhaps followed by a recorded warning or a sign that says "one more step and you die!" or something.

Or make it a two-stage process. Step on to the pressure plate, and the guns pop up or the wall panels drop off or whatever. Step off it, they fire.
Posted By: beethoven Re: FFQ: Booby traps? - 04/29/07 03:47 AM
Hmmmm
the trigger could easily be hidden under a door mat... it would have to be stepped on in order to open the door etc...

and if you want death... ummm.... a bowling ball falling from above huh
GLK
Posted By: xXx-Sun-xXx Re: FFQ: Booby traps? - 05/15/07 07:23 AM
Home Alone 2 sweethart! goofy laugh blush notworthy jump
Posted By: xXx-Sun-xXx Re: FFQ: Booby traps? - 05/18/07 12:27 PM
owhe srry beethoven
you're already said that
huh did'nt see it.....
hihih i am too fast! laugh blush

xxx sun
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards