Next Thread
Print Thread
#154560 03/14/07 03:40 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Upon my request our web host upgraded the PHP scripting software for some eCommerce sites I maintain. Due to this upgrade we are unable to run the boards in PHP mode. I'm trying to contact the UBB people to see why this happened because it really doesn't make sense to me.

Meanwhile I needed to take the boards out of PHP mode which means that any links using .php in them (like those in the TOC threads) will not work. (For those who've seen the Fatal Error earlier this evening ... this is what was causing that.)

Upgrading the boards is not really an option because I don't like how the new UBB version works or how it looks.

Hopefully someone at UBB will have an easy fix for this and we'll get the non working link working again.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Merriwether
Merriwether
Phew. At least now I can rest easy knowing there are no real "fatalities". (Fatal Error: Somebody just died cause you clicked in the wrong place. Feeling Happy now?)

Seriously, thanks for all your hard work at making this website available and so easy to use, providing those afflicted with FoLCitis some relief.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
YES I agree...
I also wish to thank everyone who spend so much of their time in the running and upkeep of these fanfic sites...

It takes a lot of work and dedication in writing the fics, but how much more dedication would it take for you to spend time just in the upkeep, is really impressive

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Especially when you're dealing with a bout of flu at the same time. Annette - you're a true heroine! clap clap clap

Here's hoping there's a simple solution, so that you can concentrate on getting better. rotflol

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Features Writer
Features Writer
Thanks for all your work!

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for hanging in there gang. The issue has finally been resolved.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yay! Annette, you are a marvel! Thank you!

LabRat smile (mighty relieved all the TOC urls didn't have to be changed. goofy )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard