Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#153491 12/22/06 11:09 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm working on a beta and can't quite find the answer to this question. In Meet John Doe and Lois and Clarks, Clark is sent to 'somewhere'. Was it called the infinite? Phantom Zone? What?

Also the citizen from the future.. What was his name? Citizen Andrews? Andrus?

Or am I totally confused and getting the eps all mixed up?

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#153492 12/22/06 11:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It was Andrus , but he only appeared in MJD. Andrus was (or is that "will be"?) a Peacekeeper, sort of a Utopian policeman. Unfortunately, Utopia doesn't have much need for policemen, so as policemen go, he's rather incompetent. wink

As for the place... The L&Cs script refers to it as a "Time Vortex," with the cube being called either "the cube" or a "Time Prison." The script for MJD says that he went into "eternity." I don't think the name really matters. I don't think there was a formal name spoken in the ep. It's a place outside of time. Call it what you want.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#153493 12/22/06 11:55 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The beta was for a person that has English as a second language, so I thought something was getting lost in translation.

Yeah, I knew Andrus was what was listed in the script, but I got Andrews in the fic I'm doing beta on so I wanted to make sure.

Oh, by the way, your link to Andrus leads to the person on the board using that name... smile

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#153494 12/26/06 06:27 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm guessing that was deliberate. wink

I just watched these eps the other day. It was repeatedly referred to as "eternity," mostly by Father Mul- I mean, Andrus.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#153495 12/27/06 05:49 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
It was repeatedly referred to as "eternity," mostly by Father Mul- I mean, Andrus.
rotflol Rivka, you have no idea how hilarious this line is to me--my sister's been watching M*A*S*H re-runs on DVD for MONTHS.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#153496 12/27/06 08:29 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I love, love, love M*A*S*H. I don't need the DVDs -- I believe I've seen pretty much every episode several times. (It's on at the weirdest times though. 2 am, and the middle of Sunday afternoons and such.)

And William Christopher will never truly be anyone else to me. Even if they blind the poor guy by taking away his glasses. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard