Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Capes Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I know that Zoomway has a fanfic named CyberLink that has "Farmboy" and "Rapunzel" communicating online. Wendy has The Penfriend which has a young Lois corresponding with Clark. There's also a story where Lois emails Cat about Clark--but I can't recall the name of it.

Are there others where Lois and Clark correspond for the bulk of the story, whether they know each other's identities or not?

I could swear I read one where Lois and Clark were corresponding as adults for a period of time, possibly even through email. It's hard to remember--does this mean I'm getting old?

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Top Banana
Top Banana
Strangers and Friends By The Hawk and The Wolf also runs along these lines:

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2003/stranfri.txt

But they are actual penpals in this one and it is real letters they write and not emails. This is one of my favorite stories that didn't win a Kerth nor was nominated and for the life of me I can't figure out why.... so good.

I don't think I have read the one where she writes to Cat though...

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Top Banana
Top Banana
There's one where Lois talks to Clark over either AIM or IRC, asking him anonymously for advice on how to deal with a "touchy-feely" story, but I can't remember the title.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
There's also a story where Lois emails Cat about Clark--but I can't recall the name of it.
I know of only one offhand: Terry's The Maysonry of Life .

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard