Next Thread
Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Usually, by this time of year, I have a few candidates for uploading in January. This year though, so far, nothing's shown up, so I'm getting antsy. laugh

Hence the shameless begging. grovel

So, if you have a story you haven't yet submitted to the Archive and you wouldn't mind it being held over for uploading in January, please do send it along NOW! So that I can get it GE'd in plenty of time, before our GEs break for their festive vacation.

Thanks!

LabRat smile

PS - Should just add that not getting your story uploaded to the Archive by year end won't affect it's eligibility for the Kerths in any way. All you need do is email K-Comm in January and request your story is added to the nominations list.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ack! Sorry Labby! I got busy and forgot. I'll send you one this morning. Promise!

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, DJ. On its way to a GE even as I type. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh dear. I can't say no to shameless begging. Admittedly, I have one last story that never ever got submitted; I also got busy and forgot about it...like 2 years in a row now. But if I talk about it, I'll probably remember to give it a look-see and send it over.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard