Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, the Alt-Kerths for this year are over again and we proudly present the list of winners:

Best Commenter: Sara Kraft

Best Comment Folder Title: I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the.. *ahem* FDK: An Affair to Remember 4 by Sara Kraft

Best Kerth Presentation Speech: 2006 Kerth Awards - Best Drama by Kaethel and Sara Kraft

Best Kerth Acceptance Speech: 2005 Alt-Kerth Awards - Best Kerth Presentation Speech by Yvonne Connell (as George)

Best Icon: 1000 Fanfics by Anna Belcher

Best Banner: Away From the Sun by Anna Belcher

Best Wallpaper: Friends by Anna Belcher

Best Music/Story Match in a Trailer: The Alphabet Series by Pam Jernigan

Best Image/Story Match in a Trailer: Tie! An Affair to Remember by Sara Kraft and Twist of Fates by Psychorfurball and Sara Kraft

Best Overall Trailer: Three-way Tie!Caped Fear by Aria and Good Samaritan by Aria and Tryst by Aria

Best Comedic Video: The Lonely Goatherd by C_A

Best Dramatic Video: Tie! I'll Be Okay by Anna Belcher and She's by Psychofurball

Best New Vidder: Aria

Best Overall Video: She's by Psychofurball

Congratulations to all the winners! party And congrats to all the nominees as well. You were all good and the choices were very hard to make.

Our thanks go to all those who've helped made these Awards possible: Those who nominated, those who voted, those who've discussed things with us, those who presented a category, those who've helped us in other ways I haven't yet mentioned. You help was greatly appreciated, and without you, it wouldn't have been so fantastic!

So hopefully, we'll see you all again next year!

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel, Sara and Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Yay! Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks to the Alt-Kerth Committee for a great and fun ceremony!

Looking forward to next years Alt-Kerths! *toast*

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Congratulations to all the winners!!!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup clap

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congratulations to all the winners. So much talent on these boards!

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Congrats to all the winners! smile

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Y'know, I wanted to attend the ceremony today -- with this alt-Kerth team, I'm convinced it has to have been a hilarious time -- but my in-laws were in town so we had to spend the afternoon with them. A few hours after, once we were home and I had some breathing room, I logged onto IRC -- and people were saying "congrats, Pam" and I said, "what for? don't tell me I actually won something" eek and then El hid the statue behind her back and said that no, I hadn't. goofy

Well, anyway... I'm delighted to have won something smile Totally not expecting that. Thanks to everyone who voted for my trailer. thumbsup

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm still sorry that I missed the awards - I can't wait till the transcript is posted so I can read about the hilarious time you all had.

Congratulations to all of you talented artists. You are all great! Proof of that is in all the ties there were. WOW! Lots of ties!

You all did wonderful! Congratulations everyone! party

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations, everyone!! I can't wait to see the transcripts! There were too many conflicts for me to go since I'm in Utah this week. So are we all churning out more alt stuff for next year? laugh

Jen

dance

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was disappointed when I realised that the ceremony was the same evening as a birthday do I had to attend. frown

<grumblestupidpeoplewhohavebirthdaysonthewrongdaymutter>

But congratulations to all the winners! And glad to hear everyone had the expected good time!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
Congrats to all the winners and nominees!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for my vid. It was such a wonderful surprise to win the award!

Thanks to the committee that organized the event. I had a lot of fun.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow I just got back from a weekend trip and it's nice to see soo many ties and well deserved wins!

Congrats to all and I am sure it was a fun time. I feel bad I missed it.

dance dance dance

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
All right, I've had a few days to recover now. smile1 Really, there are so many brilliant feedbackers on the boards now, and countless others, I'm sure, who respond privately by email. I couldn't even begin to list them all. The long feedbacking is something I enjoy doing, but even more so because the authors appreciate it. So thank you!!

And thank you to everyone I'm sure I've forgotten and didn't mean to slight by my horrible memory! I love y'all, too! hyper

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sorry I'm so late here. Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees. party

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
George says "Aw, sh...ucks! I won? Thanks, guys."

Yvonne

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard