Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Saskia Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/24/06 03:09 PM
Well, the Alt-Kerths for this year are over again and we proudly present the list of winners:

Best Commenter: Sara Kraft

Best Comment Folder Title: I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the.. *ahem* FDK: An Affair to Remember 4 by Sara Kraft

Best Kerth Presentation Speech: 2006 Kerth Awards - Best Drama by Kaethel and Sara Kraft

Best Kerth Acceptance Speech: 2005 Alt-Kerth Awards - Best Kerth Presentation Speech by Yvonne Connell (as George)

Best Icon: 1000 Fanfics by Anna Belcher

Best Banner: Away From the Sun by Anna Belcher

Best Wallpaper: Friends by Anna Belcher

Best Music/Story Match in a Trailer: The Alphabet Series by Pam Jernigan

Best Image/Story Match in a Trailer: Tie! An Affair to Remember by Sara Kraft and Twist of Fates by Psychorfurball and Sara Kraft

Best Overall Trailer: Three-way Tie!Caped Fear by Aria and Good Samaritan by Aria and Tryst by Aria

Best Comedic Video: The Lonely Goatherd by C_A

Best Dramatic Video: Tie! I'll Be Okay by Anna Belcher and She's by Psychofurball

Best New Vidder: Aria

Best Overall Video: She's by Psychofurball

Congratulations to all the winners! party And congrats to all the nominees as well. You were all good and the choices were very hard to make.

Our thanks go to all those who've helped made these Awards possible: Those who nominated, those who voted, those who've discussed things with us, those who presented a category, those who've helped us in other ways I haven't yet mentioned. You help was greatly appreciated, and without you, it wouldn't have been so fantastic!

So hopefully, we'll see you all again next year!

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel, Sara and Saskia
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/24/06 03:21 PM
Yay! Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks to the Alt-Kerth Committee for a great and fun ceremony!

Looking forward to next years Alt-Kerths! *toast*

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: TOC Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/24/06 03:24 PM
Congratulations to all the winners!!!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup clap

Ann
Posted By: Incognito Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/24/06 04:52 PM
Congratulations to all the winners. So much talent on these boards!
Posted By: jackiek Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/24/06 04:53 PM
Congrats to all the winners! smile

Jackie
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/24/06 05:53 PM
Y'know, I wanted to attend the ceremony today -- with this alt-Kerth team, I'm convinced it has to have been a hilarious time -- but my in-laws were in town so we had to spend the afternoon with them. A few hours after, once we were home and I had some breathing room, I logged onto IRC -- and people were saying "congrats, Pam" and I said, "what for? don't tell me I actually won something" eek and then El hid the statue behind her back and said that no, I hadn't. goofy

Well, anyway... I'm delighted to have won something smile Totally not expecting that. Thanks to everyone who voted for my trailer. thumbsup
Posted By: Matrix Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/24/06 07:39 PM
I'm still sorry that I missed the awards - I can't wait till the transcript is posted so I can read about the hilarious time you all had.

Congratulations to all of you talented artists. You are all great! Proof of that is in all the ties there were. WOW! Lots of ties!

You all did wonderful! Congratulations everyone! party
Posted By: Shadow Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/24/06 09:01 PM
Congratulations, everyone!! I can't wait to see the transcripts! There were too many conflicts for me to go since I'm in Utah this week. So are we all churning out more alt stuff for next year? laugh

Jen

dance
Posted By: LabRat Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/25/06 04:04 AM
I was disappointed when I realised that the ceremony was the same evening as a birthday do I had to attend. frown

<grumblestupidpeoplewhohavebirthdaysonthewrongdaymutter>

But congratulations to all the winners! And glad to hear everyone had the expected good time!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Karen Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/25/06 06:20 AM
Congrats to all the winners and nominees!
Posted By: C_A Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/25/06 11:21 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for my vid. It was such a wonderful surprise to win the award!

Thanks to the committee that organized the event. I had a lot of fun.
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/25/06 03:38 PM
Wow I just got back from a weekend trip and it's nice to see soo many ties and well deserved wins!

Congrats to all and I am sure it was a fun time. I feel bad I missed it.

dance dance dance

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 06/26/06 10:22 PM
All right, I've had a few days to recover now. smile1 Really, there are so many brilliant feedbackers on the boards now, and countless others, I'm sure, who respond privately by email. I couldn't even begin to list them all. The long feedbacking is something I enjoy doing, but even more so because the authors appreciate it. So thank you!!

And thank you to everyone I'm sure I've forgotten and didn't mean to slight by my horrible memory! I love y'all, too! hyper
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 07/04/06 11:51 PM
Sorry I'm so late here. Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees. party

Tricia cool
Posted By: YConnell Re: Alt-Kerth Awards 2006 Winners! - 07/05/06 05:19 AM
George says "Aw, sh...ucks! I won? Thanks, guys."

Yvonne
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards