Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I have just discovered and read through Haunting Eden. It's...illegally good. Ineffable. Undescribable. Monumental. Publishable. And completely addictive. And has not been updated for the past year and a half. drool
Anybody else who supports this sentiment and join the Lynn M Badgering Brigade?

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Holy Cow! With such an amazing plea, how could I refuse? Really, thanks so much for the support. Because when I read this, it sparks those creative juices, which of late have been kind of dormant.

I do have plans to finish this. I have half a dozen or more half-written scenes, outlines, ideas and the like, all of it floating on my hard-drive like a bunch of loose ends that need tying. I've just been pre-occupied with non-fanfic writing. I think I need to pull out the LnC DVDs and have myself a Lois and Clark-Fest. That's usually all it takes to get their voices going in my head again.

No promises of time lines, but I do plan to finish this. I hate that I've left it this long, and my apologies to anyone out there who's been annoyed by my dragging them in and then leaving them stuck in the muck.

Thanks again for the feedback. You've made my week. smile

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well, I'm glad I've made your week, cos you certainly made mine with that story. I was kind of feeling depressed cos I thought I had just about read every single fic in the archive worth reading. Nothing more depressing than a sense of finality.
Although i am baffled as to how people who write really great stories don't sem to have the first clue how great they are, when the really bad fic writers think they are The Cheese. Re-inforces my opinion that there is something seriously wrong with the universe.
Thank you loads and tons and other really huge measures for promising to finish this Lynn! You don't have to rush, believe me. True devotees like us have a tendency to stick around for years. I am currently still completely hooked on a fic that I discovered four years ago and has only been updated three times since. Just be kind and merciful and give us a heads-up every once in a while, will ya? Btw, that trailer was great!
Good luck!
Hasini.

PS: Lynn, I love you but I swear I will do something drastic if you kill Gray. I will! I'll never trust you again after you killed Gillian so heartlessly! I cried the whole night! My parents thought I'd broken up with my boyfriend. laugh

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
OMG, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you are planning on finishing HE, Lynn!! I just love this story. smile1

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Yes, me too. I really do hope that your muses will do their jobs soon. I LOVE that story. As I said in another post a few days ago, it'll probably be one of my three favourites fics ever when it'll be done (the two other are "For the Greater Good", and "A gift for life"). You really are very talented Lynn, and I really hope that you'd be able soon to write more and post.

Anyway, in the meantime, I am very glad to know you hadn't abandoned the story, and that you want to finish it someday. That's a very good news. That could have been a really waste to let this amazing story unfinished.

Merriwether
Merriwether
OOOH! I can hardly wait. I have not read any of it yet...I think. I'll be there when it is done as I would like to print this one in its entirety and bring it to the beach smile

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Looking forward to the continuation of your posting of Haunting Eden soon, LynnM. hyper hyper hyper

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard