Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#150939 06/07/06 05:48 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I was wondering if anybody knows where (if anywhere) I could find more fanfic by Joan aka DMJ. Joan wrote "Bureau 39," an elseworld fic wherein Clark was taken away from the Kents as a small boy and raised by Bureau 39...then he meets Lois and with her help he escapes. Anyway, I remember reading a couple other stories by Joan from her personal webpage way back (like, 4 or 5 years ago). I've tried to find that website again but I think it may be defunct.

The point is, I was wondering if Joan's stories are available anywhere else. That is, the ones besides the one in the Archive.

PS-I've Googled Joan's name but so far I've only come across the Archived "Bureau 39." Joan aka DMJ isn't really much to go on...

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hey, Ultragirl! thumbsup I don't know if they're on the Archive, but I suspect not. There should be some long time lost stories over there. clap

Thanks for bringing it up. wink

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
WOW that's sooo cool! I can't believe I've never heard of this Wayback Machine! It's so cool!

Anyway, YES those are exactly the stories I was looking for!! You've made my day, no make it week! Thanks sooo much Andreia! jump

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
You're welcome! smile I found out Wayback Machine in this board, too. It's incredible what you can learn here. wink

Andreia laugh

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh wow, the link page is a trip down memory lane... eek

Look at this:

http://web.archive.org/web/19981212015225/lcfanfic.actwd.com/

I remember it well wink

Helga

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit.

Intelligence is not putting them in a fruit salad.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard