Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ultragirl Stories by Joan aka DMJ? - 06/07/06 09:48 PM
I was wondering if anybody knows where (if anywhere) I could find more fanfic by Joan aka DMJ. Joan wrote "Bureau 39," an elseworld fic wherein Clark was taken away from the Kents as a small boy and raised by Bureau 39...then he meets Lois and with her help he escapes. Anyway, I remember reading a couple other stories by Joan from her personal webpage way back (like, 4 or 5 years ago). I've tried to find that website again but I think it may be defunct.

The point is, I was wondering if Joan's stories are available anywhere else. That is, the ones besides the one in the Archive.

PS-I've Googled Joan's name but so far I've only come across the Archived "Bureau 39." Joan aka DMJ isn't really much to go on...
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Stories by Joan aka DMJ? - 06/08/06 05:46 AM
Hey, Ultragirl! thumbsup I don't know if they're on the Archive, but I suspect not. There should be some long time lost stories over there. clap

Thanks for bringing it up. wink

Andreia smile
Posted By: ultragirl Re: Stories by Joan aka DMJ? - 06/08/06 11:17 AM
WOW that's sooo cool! I can't believe I've never heard of this Wayback Machine! It's so cool!

Anyway, YES those are exactly the stories I was looking for!! You've made my day, no make it week! Thanks sooo much Andreia! jump
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Stories by Joan aka DMJ? - 06/08/06 12:16 PM
You're welcome! smile I found out Wayback Machine in this board, too. It's incredible what you can learn here. wink

Andreia laugh
Posted By: Helga Re: Stories by Joan aka DMJ? - 06/08/06 03:50 PM
Oh wow, the link page is a trip down memory lane... eek

Look at this:

http://web.archive.org/web/19981212015225/lcfanfic.actwd.com/

I remember it well wink

Helga
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards