Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
If you've kept a close eye on the dates for the Alt-Kerths, you already know nominating has started as of today. If you didn't know that yet, then by reading this post now, you do. wink

Nominations run from May 21st until June 3rd midnight EST. Which means you have two weeks left to read/view/watch on whatever you want to nominate. You do not have to nominate in every category. Even if you just want to nominate one thing, that's perfectly fine.

Now the question is, how do you nominate? This year, we've made it a bit easier for you all. We've created a special nominating form that can be downloaded from our site. You can find the form here. If, for whatever reason, you cannot use the form, you can send your nominations to us by email, to alt_kerths at hotmail dot com (please remove all spaces and replace at by @ and dot by .) The nominations form should also be emailed to that address.

For any questions, feel free to email us (private emails to one of the committee members is also possible) or post here. We'll get back to you as soon as possible then.

Because I'm no good at keeping a diary, I'll give you the important dates for the rest of this year's Alt-Kerths.

Nominating: May 21 - June 3
Voting: June 11 - June 17
Ceremony: June 24

I think that covers about everything for now. All that's left then is for me to wish you good luck!

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel, Sara and Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Just a reminder to everyone - you've still got 9 days left to send in your nominations for the Alt-Kerths!

You don't have to nominate in every category. Even if you've just got one category you're interested it, we welcome your nominations! smile1 Or, if you're nominating in every category, don't forget you can list as few or as many as you want. (Well, so long as it's not the enitre list of eligibles. wink )

If you have any questions or comments, please let the Alt-Kerth Committee know. smile

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel, Sara and Saskia~

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Is anyone else having trouble opening the nominations form?

It opens fine on the family desktop, but when I try to open it on my laptop, I get a notification that the file is "password-protected or encrypted" and MS Works won't open it until someone removes that protection.

I guess I can always copy my list over to the desktop and send it from there (or, worse come to worst, mail in a plain text list), but I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this problem.

I don't remember offhand what the desktop has, but the laptop is running Works 6.0.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
It could be a problem with the form not being compatible with lower versions of the software, but honestly I'm not really sure. We tried going "high-tech" this year to make things "easier", but sometimes technology is just overrated. :rolleyes:

If anyone has any problems with the form whatsoever, feel free to email me or the committee for some help. You can also just email us your nominations without using the form at all. Please don't let technical problems keep you from sending in your nominations! smile

~Anna

Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Just bumping this up again to remind you that there are only two days left for nominating your favourites. So what are you waiting for? Rush over to www.2006.altkerthawards.com and download the nomination form!

Saskia

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I just voted, even if I didn't use the nomination form (I had the same problem Paul have had, my laptop couln't download the form). I had a hard time choosing between so many good trailers, videos, wallpapers, icons,... We have so many talented FoLCS! clap

Simona smile

Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Last day! Just 15 hours left at this point.

So if you were thinking about sending in your nominations, now is the time! One category, all of them and anything in between is welcome. But it's your nomination we'd like to see.

Nominating ends today (June 3rd) at midnight EST. Don't forget that time flies when you still need loads of it!

Saskia ( wildguy )

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard