Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Congratulations for all the nominees and thank you K-Comm for all your hard work!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
thumbsup

NICOLE smile

:::doing a happy dance::::

party

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Nominations are out already!!

Thank you to those who nominated my story (In too categories WOW!).

And thank you to the K-Comm for their diligent and speedy work. You guys are super.

gerry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Where can the nominee list be found and how do we vote? When's the deadline?

Scratch this post. All I needed to do was scroll up.

Thanks, Judy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Actually, Judy's post made me think of something. If you'd like your Kerth reading made easier, the official Kerth site has a fantastic One-Stop Reading Spot with all the nominees conveniently linked for us.

Another Yay! for K-Com! clap

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow, what a splendid bunch of stories. Congratulations to all the nominees, and three cheers for the committee for doing such a great job!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Congratulations to all the nominees. Well done!!
clap

And good luck to all of you.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That was some quick tallying. And I'm jazzed to see several of my favourite stories getting multiple nominations. Looking forward to voting. Thanks so much for your hard work!

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awesome how fast K-Com got it all done--excellent job! I was surprised and delighted to see the e-mail from the LCFic group in my inbox Friday. Deciding who I'll vote for has been difficult, however. Everyone has written *such* excellent stories this year. Congratulations to all the nominees! laugh

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
help

And while I'm at it... Thanks to the Merriweathers for inspiring me to even try writing a WAFFy story. I never knew I could do it at all, and I'm delighted to know that there are FoLCs out there who think I can do it right. smile

Hazel, wandering off in a daze to start Kerth reading

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Congratulations to the nominees! smile1

What an awesome bunch of stories!!! Voting will, indeed, be very difficult this year!

And, a deep, truly-heartfelt, THANK YOU to those who nominated "Hide and Seek!" - it is an honor to be up there with so many wonderful stories. blush

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Totally shocked about the nomination. While I won't say it was my only dream in life, I've always really, secretly hoped to someday be nominated for a Kerth. It's about as close to the Pulitzer as I'm likely to get!

But I'd also like to record my deepest thanks to every person who was involved in making the online links available for both the nomination phase of the Kerths as well as this next voting round. When I remember the days of wading through spreadsheets with hundreds of stories, trying to make some sense out of the sheer volume and randomness of it all, I'm just so relieved not to have to do that anymore. The whole process was much more user friendly this time around. That meant more fun and no headache. So thanks Annette, Kae, and whomever else was involved in that!

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Top Banana
Top Banana
Congratulations to all nominees!! Cheers to KCom for their hard work and swift efficiency!!

And Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for including In a Better Place. I'm so grateful! And honored!

(And I will get it to the archive. Really. No more foot-dragging...)

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
But I'd also like to record my deepest thanks to every person who was involved in making the online links available for both the nomination phase of the Kerths as well as this next voting round.
The credit goes entirely to our trusty webmasters, Annette and Elena, aka Boss and Peanut. Many cheers for them! party

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard