Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#148594 09/23/05 04:22 PM
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of BGDF? I know Debby used to have them, but I don't know how to contact her, and I need one. Can anyone help?

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#148595 09/23/05 04:39 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nan, the link for all of Debby's scripts is on the homepage of the lcfic message boards, immediately above the table listing the forums.

EDIT: Nan, I just tried the link to BGDF, and it is gone. I'm sorry; this isn't one of the scripts I have, so I can't help you.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
#148596 09/23/05 05:34 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
gone? confused I get it in jpg format, look like scanned (is it a word?) pages, a little more than one hundred of them; I don't know how I can help you, exactly, but if you're searching for a particular part I'll be here to help later in the morning! (it's 3:45 and I'm sleeping on my feet! put here a yawning icon )

simona smile

#148597 09/23/05 06:23 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
All of the scripts are available on this very site. Go to the boards front page (where you can see all the forums). At the top, just above the "Fanfic" section of forums, is a link that says;

Lois & Clark Scripts now available in TXT format!
http://www.lcficmbs.com/scripts

Click it (here or there), and there'll be a list of all the eps. Clicking the ep title will take you to the tv.com page about the ep itself. Clicking the "Text" link next to the ep title will get you a copy of the script. BGDF is unusual in that it's in JPG format. Rather than written-out text, it's a series of pictures of an actual production script.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#148598 09/23/05 07:18 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
BGDF is the *only* script that the files don't have, IIRC. Email me, Nan. While I do have a copy of that one, it might take some time to find because of my recent move.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#148599 09/24/05 12:16 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, as Paul says, BGDF is different to the others in that it's been uploaded as a JPEG file rather than text.

That's because it has annotated scribbled notes in it from someone on the LNC team (can't recall who now). It seemed a shame to lose those by converting it to a simple text script, as we thought FoLCs would be interested in reading the notes as well as the script.

It makes it a little more fussy to use as the pages are separated out rather than being included in one text file, but we figured it would be worth it. <g>

We did actually intend to put it up eventually as two files - the JPEG and a text file minus notes. But, as always, it's been one of those 'to do' projects for a while now that we just haven't had time to get to.

So, if there's anyone out there with the time and inclination to type it out from scratch as a text file...email us! laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#148600 09/24/05 04:56 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've got a transcript by Sarah Wood of BGDF. It's not a script, but description with the dialog included. It's a word file. Anyone who wants it can e-mail me and I'll send it. I sent it on to Nan.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#148601 09/24/05 08:14 PM
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Okay, thanks everyone for your help.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard