Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nan L&C script needed - 09/23/05 08:22 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of BGDF? I know Debby used to have them, but I don't know how to contact her, and I need one. Can anyone help?

Nan
Posted By: sheilah Re: L&C script needed - 09/23/05 08:39 PM
Nan, the link for all of Debby's scripts is on the homepage of the lcfic message boards, immediately above the table listing the forums.

EDIT: Nan, I just tried the link to BGDF, and it is gone. I'm sorry; this isn't one of the scripts I have, so I can't help you.
Posted By: Simona Re: L&C script needed - 09/23/05 09:34 PM
gone? confused I get it in jpg format, look like scanned (is it a word?) pages, a little more than one hundred of them; I don't know how I can help you, exactly, but if you're searching for a particular part I'll be here to help later in the morning! (it's 3:45 and I'm sleeping on my feet! put here a yawning icon )

simona smile
Posted By: HatMan Re: L&C script needed - 09/23/05 10:23 PM
All of the scripts are available on this very site. Go to the boards front page (where you can see all the forums). At the top, just above the "Fanfic" section of forums, is a link that says;

Lois & Clark Scripts now available in TXT format!
http://www.lcficmbs.com/scripts

Click it (here or there), and there'll be a list of all the eps. Clicking the ep title will take you to the tv.com page about the ep itself. Clicking the "Text" link next to the ep title will get you a copy of the script. BGDF is unusual in that it's in JPG format. Rather than written-out text, it's a series of pictures of an actual production script.

Paul
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: L&C script needed - 09/23/05 11:18 PM
BGDF is the *only* script that the files don't have, IIRC. Email me, Nan. While I do have a copy of that one, it might take some time to find because of my recent move.

Laura
Posted By: LabRat Re: L&C script needed - 09/24/05 04:16 AM
Yes, as Paul says, BGDF is different to the others in that it's been uploaded as a JPEG file rather than text.

That's because it has annotated scribbled notes in it from someone on the LNC team (can't recall who now). It seemed a shame to lose those by converting it to a simple text script, as we thought FoLCs would be interested in reading the notes as well as the script.

It makes it a little more fussy to use as the pages are separated out rather than being included in one text file, but we figured it would be worth it. <g>

We did actually intend to put it up eventually as two files - the JPEG and a text file minus notes. But, as always, it's been one of those 'to do' projects for a while now that we just haven't had time to get to.

So, if there's anyone out there with the time and inclination to type it out from scratch as a text file...email us! laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: Artemis Re: L&C script needed - 09/24/05 08:56 PM
I've got a transcript by Sarah Wood of BGDF. It's not a script, but description with the dialog included. It's a word file. Anyone who wants it can e-mail me and I'll send it. I sent it on to Nan.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Nan Re: L&C script needed - 09/25/05 12:14 AM
Okay, thanks everyone for your help.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards