Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
ok kids...... i need a status report on someone. she was beta reading for me, and I haven't heard from her for a couple of months now. it's to the point where the fanfic is forgotten and i'm, like, worried about her. it was kmar or kacee. Part of her email address I remember is "woomar". if someone could, like tell me she's still alive and well i'd consider myself happy! i've sent her a few email messages, no response, and panicky little me is thinking, did her mother die? did she get in a terrible car accident? grovel plsase let me know!

julie. er, sileas. wotever.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
If it's kmar she just posted a few days ago here on this thread: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000949

Not sure if that's who you're looking for but, if so, she was well enough to post just 3 days ago so maybe her e-mail just isn't working or something? Maybe put her name in the subject line, that might get you a better chance that she'll see your post and respond. wink HTH!

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
According to the post in that thread, her eddress is woomar1954@aol.com - if you want to check you're sending mail to the right place.

I've changed the header of this thread to let her know you're out here.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
I got in touch with Julie.

S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
hyper yay!
i'm just happy everything's ok! thanks!