Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sileas where is she? - Calling Kmar - 04/18/05 05:50 PM
ok kids...... i need a status report on someone. she was beta reading for me, and I haven't heard from her for a couple of months now. it's to the point where the fanfic is forgotten and i'm, like, worried about her. it was kmar or kacee. Part of her email address I remember is "woomar". if someone could, like tell me she's still alive and well i'd consider myself happy! i've sent her a few email messages, no response, and panicky little me is thinking, did her mother die? did she get in a terrible car accident? grovel plsase let me know!

julie. er, sileas. wotever.
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: where is she? - Calling Kmar - 04/18/05 06:12 PM
If it's kmar she just posted a few days ago here on this thread: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000949

Not sure if that's who you're looking for but, if so, she was well enough to post just 3 days ago so maybe her e-mail just isn't working or something? Maybe put her name in the subject line, that might get you a better chance that she'll see your post and respond. wink HTH!
Posted By: LabRat Re: where is she? - Calling Kmar - 04/18/05 11:10 PM
According to the post in that thread, her eddress is woomar1954@aol.com - if you want to check you're sending mail to the right place.

I've changed the header of this thread to let her know you're out here.

LabRat smile
Posted By: kmar Re: where is she? - Calling Kmar - 04/19/05 04:44 AM
I got in touch with Julie.
Posted By: Sileas Re: where is she? - Calling Kmar - 04/19/05 04:22 PM
hyper yay!
i'm just happy everything's ok! thanks!
hyper hyper hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards