Next Thread
Print Thread
#145957 12/06/04 09:17 AM
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi *waves* I'm new! *gives best please-like-me -smile* XD

Anyway, I'm going to write my first L&C fiction and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested being a long time beta for me...?

As for my plot... Lois is in an accident and Clark (as Superman) brings her in to the hospital as she's rather banged up. There, Clark gets to know she's in a coma.
Meanwhile, Lois wakes up in a different part of Metropolis, in the body of a eight year old boy. Now, Lois must struggle with trying to convince Clark that she actually is Loisa and with the boys bullies...

Well, it's just breifly what I've stored... *evil grin* I hope someone finds this original and interesting enough. I really want to write this fic. *runs and hides* peep

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
#145958 12/06/04 09:29 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the forums, and I must say excellent choice for an avatar. smile laugh

wave

From my experience being your own beta is actually better from a learning stand point (learn how to write your own fiction, punctuation, grammar, etc.), practically.

You can always bug the FoLCs here for comments as your story develops anyway. But there is a thread about beta readers willing to read. Maybe you can send one of them a personal invitation. evil

#145959 12/06/04 09:34 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Cherry smile

Welcome to the boards. Your story idea sounds really fascinating; I've always liked those body switching stories... I can't help you write it, sadly, but I'll be waiting to read it smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#145960 12/06/04 12:34 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, Cherry - welcome to the playground! Have fun. smile1

You could also try here for a beta. Some willing FoLCs have volunteered their time. All you need do is choose one and mail them. smile

Good luck with the story!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#145961 12/06/04 09:19 PM
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the forums, and I must say excellent choice for an avatar
Thank you. smile I had problems choosing an avatar. :p

Welcome to the boards. Your story idea sounds really fascinating; I've always liked those body switching stories... I can't help you write it, sadly, but I'll be waiting to read it
You too? I'm slightly obsessed with those. XD

Perhaps I should just post what I've written, so people can comment on it. smile

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard