Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#144617 07/22/04 10:56 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Kaethel~ Have you been putting up posts for Near Wild Heaven II yet? You had me (and probably others) all excited and now it seems like things are at a stand-still...what's going on? I can't wait to read the second part!!!!! jump

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

#144618 07/22/04 12:44 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I know that Kae will answer this herself, but in the meantime, since I'm awake and she isn't and it's a good chance to slip in a nag...

Kae's been steadily working on NWH2, but it's nowhere near to the point of posting yet. So come on Kae's Muse - get cracking! Your many fans are desperate for more!

wildguy wildguy wildguy

I can tell you that what I've read so far is superb - but then that's no surprise really, is it? wink

LabRat [Linked Image]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#144619 07/22/04 01:09 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
OOOHH! Can I nag too?

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

NAG, NAG, NAG!!! We want NWH II!!!!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
πŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts πŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#144620 07/23/04 12:59 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awwww. That's real sweet, guys. blush blush blush Thanks a lot for the nagging. Yes, I know I've been owing you that sequel for several years, and trust me I've been working on it!! I have something like 50 pages or so of material, and I'm regularly adding to it.

Problem is, my Muse is extremely fickle and likes to butterfly from one WIP to another. At the moment my attention is focused on another story (blame that evil, newly arrived in Canada partner of mine evil ), but there's no reason why I couldn't work on both. So here's my afternoon all maped out for me! wink

Off to get that Muse in gear then!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#144621 08/04/04 07:39 AM
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
wave Kae!

Yup, just saying hi wildguy wildguy , that's all. laugh

Sara (who's hoping she pulled off that innocent thing wildguy wildguy wildguy ..hey! Who put those there!?)

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

#144622 08/04/04 08:02 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Unfortunately - or fortunately; who knows? wink - our dear Kae is currently holidaying in the UK with her family, seeing the sights: you know, the Cheshire countryside, the Lake District, shopping malls... goofy I did hear a rumour that she's taken her laptop and WIPs with her, though, so if she manages to snatch a second or two in between shopp - er, sightseeing, I'm sure she'll be working hard at it. laugh

And, Kae, by the time you finally get back and read this, perhaps you'll be ready to start posting? Hmmm??? wildguy wildguy

Wendy devil

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#144623 08/16/04 11:04 PM
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Okay, bumping this up one more time laugh just in case Kae didn't see it when she got home.

Or...if she's ignoring us...well...

goofy )

#144624 08/21/04 11:19 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Shopping?!? Who, me? Me, shopping? Would I ever... naaah. You must have me mixed up with someone else. I don't do any shopping. Ever. Uh-uh. What? Che... Cheshire Oaks, you say? Never heard of it.

[Linked Image]

Hey!!! Where did that picture come from?!?

Kaethel smile (outraged that one could accuse her of spending three weeks in England to shop!)

ps: did quite a lot of writing on NWH II while I was away - not ready to post yet, but hey, I hadn't written that many pages in quite some time! smile

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

#144625 08/22/04 10:14 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
It's great to hear that you've done some writing in between all that...shopping...Kae. Please, please, please let all of us know when you are ready to post! Don't go away Muse! laugh

Lola wildguy

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!

#144626 08/23/04 05:35 AM
neo Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Hey kae,

All this bags must be so heavy ! You must have some trainning in shopping. Good to know that NHW II is back on track. thumbsup

Lucie.

PS : bonne chance pour la rentrΓ©e des classes.

#144627 09/16/04 06:03 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
So Kae...it's been awhile. Just checking to see if there's any change in the NWH II yet...yes, no, hopefully still working on it? huh
Keep us posted!

Lola

<3 this fic!

#144628 09/18/04 03:24 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm here!! Still working on NWH II, among working and getting sidetracked with other creative activities. goofy Yep, bad Kae! But I decided not to do any work today, and so the file is open and I already wrote 4 lines. Okay, that was in the space of 30 minutes, but hey, that's something. Right? laugh Thank you for your interest, guys. Will keep writing on it. smile

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

#144629 11/23/04 08:25 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Just thought this should be moved to the top...so Kae I see that you are writing a new story..which is turning out fabulous, but where, oh where is NHII? On the back burner already? whinging

Just checking,
Lola

<3 this fic!

#144630 11/23/04 09:11 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL Lola! Not on the back burner. I just have that very, very bad habit of writing several stories at once. Wendy and I have been working on Whisper From the Dying for the past few months, and obviously my partner's butt-kicking works well, since we're now able to post the story. smile I guess I also need some butt-kicking for NWH II. <g>

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

#144631 11/23/04 09:38 PM
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
/me kicks Kae's butt!!

Get writing, Missy!! laugh

Sara (who is running back to her wip right now... gotta finish, gotta finish dizzy )

#144632 11/24/04 11:46 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I'll kick your butt anytime Kae...you just let me know :p

<3 this fic!

#144633 11/24/04 04:15 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Kae, I say it's time you stood up for your rights. Don't let these people bully you.

If you don't want to write a sequel to NWH then don't. It's your world, and if the story doesn't want to be told, then the gentle readers will just have to accept that and move on with their lives.

Tank (who's thinking of a new career as a fanfic writer's advocate)

#144634 11/25/04 02:23 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Tank, do you really want me dead? goofy Those guys aren't kidding around. eek

Actually I really do need a kick in the rear. NWH is a story that means a lot to me (for lots of reasons I won't get into), so I really do want to write the second half. smile

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

#144635 01/25/05 06:35 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Like before, I'm just bringing this back up to the top, and asking my annoying question again: Kae, how's NWH II coming along? I'm not trying to be a bug, really I'm not...but NWH was one of my favorite cliff-hanger stories and when I saw the trailer for the second part I was excited!! Hope that muse is working for you and not against you.

Lola

P.S
By the way Whisper from the Dying was excellent

<3 this fic!

#144636 01/26/05 02:46 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lola, what would I do without you? blush Your reminders are always very welcome, no worry. smile And I hope you'll be happy to know that I've been writing on NWH II - it's not ready to be posted yet, but it's a start, and my goal this year is to finally get it off my hard drive. I seem to be getting better at organising my professional life, leaving more free time for fun stuff like writing... so hey, who knows? wink

Thanks for your interest, as well as for your kind words both on Near Wild Heaven and on Whisper From the Dying. hyper

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard