Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LolaDane Did I miss something? - 07/22/04 02:56 PM
Hey Kaethel~ Have you been putting up posts for Near Wild Heaven II yet? You had me (and probably others) all excited and now it seems like things are at a stand-still...what's going on? I can't wait to read the second part!!!!! jump
Posted By: LabRat Re: Did I miss something? - 07/22/04 04:44 PM
I know that Kae will answer this herself, but in the meantime, since I'm awake and she isn't and it's a good chance to slip in a nag...

Kae's been steadily working on NWH2, but it's nowhere near to the point of posting yet. So come on Kae's Muse - get cracking! Your many fans are desperate for more!

wildguy wildguy wildguy

I can tell you that what I've read so far is superb - but then that's no surprise really, is it? wink

LabRat [Linked Image]
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Did I miss something? - 07/22/04 05:09 PM
OOOHH! Can I nag too?

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

NAG, NAG, NAG!!! We want NWH II!!!!

Sara
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 07/23/04 04:59 AM
Awwww. That's real sweet, guys. blush blush blush Thanks a lot for the nagging. Yes, I know I've been owing you that sequel for several years, and trust me I've been working on it!! I have something like 50 pages or so of material, and I'm regularly adding to it.

Problem is, my Muse is extremely fickle and likes to butterfly from one WIP to another. At the moment my attention is focused on another story (blame that evil, newly arrived in Canada partner of mine evil ), but there's no reason why I couldn't work on both. So here's my afternoon all maped out for me! wink

Off to get that Muse in gear then!

Kaethel smile
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Did I miss something? - 08/04/04 11:39 AM
wave Kae!

Yup, just saying hi wildguy wildguy , that's all. laugh

Sara (who's hoping she pulled off that innocent thing wildguy wildguy wildguy ..hey! Who put those there!?)
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Did I miss something? - 08/04/04 12:02 PM
Unfortunately - or fortunately; who knows? wink - our dear Kae is currently holidaying in the UK with her family, seeing the sights: you know, the Cheshire countryside, the Lake District, shopping malls... goofy I did hear a rumour that she's taken her laptop and WIPs with her, though, so if she manages to snatch a second or two in between shopp - er, sightseeing, I'm sure she'll be working hard at it. laugh

And, Kae, by the time you finally get back and read this, perhaps you'll be ready to start posting? Hmmm??? wildguy wildguy

Wendy devil
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Did I miss something? - 08/17/04 03:04 AM
Okay, bumping this up one more time laugh just in case Kae didn't see it when she got home.

Or...if she's ignoring us...well...

goofy )
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 08/22/04 03:19 AM
Shopping?!? Who, me? Me, shopping? Would I ever... naaah. You must have me mixed up with someone else. I don't do any shopping. Ever. Uh-uh. What? Che... Cheshire Oaks, you say? Never heard of it.

[Linked Image]

Hey!!! Where did that picture come from?!?

Kaethel smile (outraged that one could accuse her of spending three weeks in England to shop!)

ps: did quite a lot of writing on NWH II while I was away - not ready to post yet, but hey, I hadn't written that many pages in quite some time! smile
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 08/22/04 02:14 PM
It's great to hear that you've done some writing in between all that...shopping...Kae. Please, please, please let all of us know when you are ready to post! Don't go away Muse! laugh

Lola wildguy
Posted By: neo Re: Did I miss something? - 08/23/04 09:35 AM
Hey kae,

All this bags must be so heavy ! You must have some trainning in shopping. Good to know that NHW II is back on track. thumbsup

Lucie.

PS : bonne chance pour la rentrée des classes.
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 09/16/04 10:03 AM
So Kae...it's been awhile. Just checking to see if there's any change in the NWH II yet...yes, no, hopefully still working on it? huh
Keep us posted!

Lola
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 09/18/04 07:24 AM
I'm here!! Still working on NWH II, among working and getting sidetracked with other creative activities. goofy Yep, bad Kae! But I decided not to do any work today, and so the file is open and I already wrote 4 lines. Okay, that was in the space of 30 minutes, but hey, that's something. Right? laugh Thank you for your interest, guys. Will keep writing on it. smile

Kaethel smile
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 11/23/04 12:25 PM
Just thought this should be moved to the top...so Kae I see that you are writing a new story..which is turning out fabulous, but where, oh where is NHII? On the back burner already? whinging

Just checking,
Lola
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 11/24/04 01:11 AM
LOL Lola! Not on the back burner. I just have that very, very bad habit of writing several stories at once. Wendy and I have been working on Whisper From the Dying for the past few months, and obviously my partner's butt-kicking works well, since we're now able to post the story. smile I guess I also need some butt-kicking for NWH II. <g>

Kaethel smile
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Did I miss something? - 11/24/04 01:38 AM
/me kicks Kae's butt!!

Get writing, Missy!! laugh

Sara (who is running back to her wip right now... gotta finish, gotta finish dizzy )
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 11/24/04 03:46 PM
I'll kick your butt anytime Kae...you just let me know :p
Posted By: Tank Re: Did I miss something? - 11/24/04 08:15 PM
Kae, I say it's time you stood up for your rights. Don't let these people bully you.

If you don't want to write a sequel to NWH then don't. It's your world, and if the story doesn't want to be told, then the gentle readers will just have to accept that and move on with their lives.

Tank (who's thinking of a new career as a fanfic writer's advocate)
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 11/25/04 06:23 AM
Tank, do you really want me dead? goofy Those guys aren't kidding around. eek

Actually I really do need a kick in the rear. NWH is a story that means a lot to me (for lots of reasons I won't get into), so I really do want to write the second half. smile

Kaethel smile
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 01/25/05 10:35 AM
Like before, I'm just bringing this back up to the top, and asking my annoying question again: Kae, how's NWH II coming along? I'm not trying to be a bug, really I'm not...but NWH was one of my favorite cliff-hanger stories and when I saw the trailer for the second part I was excited!! Hope that muse is working for you and not against you.

Lola

P.S
By the way Whisper from the Dying was excellent
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 01/26/05 06:46 AM
Lola, what would I do without you? blush Your reminders are always very welcome, no worry. smile And I hope you'll be happy to know that I've been writing on NWH II - it's not ready to be posted yet, but it's a start, and my goal this year is to finally get it off my hard drive. I seem to be getting better at organising my professional life, leaving more free time for fun stuff like writing... so hey, who knows? wink

Thanks for your interest, as well as for your kind words both on Near Wild Heaven and on Whisper From the Dying. hyper

Kaethel smile
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 01/26/05 08:01 AM
That's great news, Kae. Please let me be one of the first ones to know when you're ready to start posting!! dance ( I can't contain myself... jump )

Lola
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 04/22/05 04:58 PM
Okay Kae, it's Lola back with her same question! ( Hey at least I'm not on you every day right?) I know some of us (especially me) are dying to know how you're coming along with NWH II. Although it's been almost a year, I'm still not going to give up on you Kae!!!!!! Get that muse in gear!

Waiting patiently
Lola notworthy
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 04/23/05 12:17 AM
Hey Lola smile

Yay!!!!!! She hasn't forgotten. hyper

And actually... I have an update to give you! I now have 54 pages in sequence, and I'm steadily sending stuff to my BRs to get it ready to post at some point. So I'm making a lot of progress. smile

Kaethel smile
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 04/23/05 03:11 PM
OMG! Kaethel, that is amazing news!!!! dance I am so excited...I can't wait to read the posts. Hurry up BR's, you got a fan that has been waiting for-ev-er for this story. Let me know when there is a countdown okay, Kae?

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lola
party
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 06/16/05 07:07 PM
*Knock, knock* Kaethel...are you still there? It's almost been a year now and this story is still a no-show. Care to share some news? (hopefully it's good...)

Stomp, stomp, stomp: wildguy wildguy wildguy

Lola
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Did I miss something? - 06/16/05 09:40 PM
I know she's working on it, Lola smile I haven't any idea how close to finishing and/or posting she is, but I know that she's not forgotten it.

PJ
Posted By: LabRat Re: Did I miss something? - 06/17/05 07:03 AM
About halfway through, last time I heard. And don't think I'm giving away any secrets when I say it's looking dang good. <g>

LabRat smile
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 06/17/05 08:10 AM
Thanks Pam and LabRat for keeping me posted! Can you tell I can't hardly wait to read it?

Lola
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 06/17/05 05:32 PM
LOL! Thanks for the nag, Lola (you wouldn't believe how important it is for me to know that readers haven't forgotten and are still waiting for it smile ), and Pam and Rat, thanks for giving her the update. smile

Yep, I'm still working on it. I've had a hiatus of a few weeks lately as the Muse totally deserted me for a while. Thankfully, a brainstorming session with several friends of mine turned out to be the best incentive the Muse has known in a while, and so I've gone back to the file and started writing again. Cross your fingers I can finish it over the summer. smile

Kaethel smile
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: Did I miss something? - 06/17/05 11:54 PM
Cross your fingers I can finish it over the summer.
OY! I have to wait? ACK! Fine, I'll check back at the end of august. But don't expect it to be any later then that. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Rach(Who is waiting patiently til the end of august) laugh
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 06/22/05 03:26 AM
LOL Rach! It's known fact that patience is your middle name. wink

I'm going to spend most of the summer in Canada, with *the* Slavedriver By Excellence... so who knows? laugh

Kaethel smile (22 days till I get my fix of Tim Horton's... and counting [g])
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 08/24/05 10:19 AM
Yoooo Hoooo, Kae.....Back to nagging you since it is almost the end of August and was wondering if there was any news that you had to share with us...hopefully it's positive. By the way, did you have fun in Canada?

Lola
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 09/10/05 06:24 PM
just bringing this back up
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Did I miss something? - 09/10/05 07:13 PM
Apologies for not replying sooner, Lola. I'd missed your earlier post somehow. frown Anyway, I'm afraid I haven't gone much more forward with NWH II as before the summer. The Muse seems to have taken an extended vacation and so far it doesn't seem she plans on showing up to help me wrap up the story. smirk Bad Muse! :p Sorry to disappoint once again, but I'm afraid releasing the story in 2005 looks seriously compromised. frown

Kaethel smile
Posted By: Tahu Re: Did I miss something? - 01/30/06 12:50 PM
how is it going? Can't wait to read part II.

Tahu
Posted By: Poussin Re: Did I miss something? - 01/30/06 01:04 PM
Yeah. Me too. I join the nagging. I loved the first part, and I really be truly happy when you'll start posting the sequel.
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Did I miss something? - 01/30/06 03:06 PM
I still haven't given up hope on this story yet Kae...take your time!!! I'll be here until someone shuts us down...which will be never. But just know that I'm still rooting for this story's completion!!!
Posted By: Tahu Re: Did I miss something? - 02/12/06 09:30 AM
Just bumping it up one more time.
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Did I miss something? - 02/13/06 06:02 AM
Count me in on the nagging wagon I loved NWH I and I've been eagerly awaiting ever since please Kaethelfinish it please? grovel I think that says it all!
Posted By: Incognito Re: Did I miss something? - 02/25/06 06:52 AM
Just finished reading NWH I, and was completely enthralled by it. Here's hoping you're still working on the sequel, Kaethel. I would love to know what happens next to your Lois & Clark. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards