Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
This is actually a legitimate question and not just fishing on my part.

IF I should decide to unretire and do some more writing for this fandom, what do the gentle readers want to see?

Do you want to see a sequel to TPaS? Revist that world and address some of the issues that may not have been fully dealt with?

Or have you had enough, been there and done that and would rather see something completely new.

Let me know.

Tank (who still hasn't committed to unretiring yet)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Stop crying wolf. :rolleyes: I don't think people believe you anymore. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Considering the things I've read of yours in the past I'll take anything you want to do. smile1

And remember, Michael Jordan retired, what, like three times? The word no longer carries the finality it once did. wink

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown
Kerth
Kerth
TPaS Sequel!!!! hyper hyper

Jose hyper hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
A Sequel To Protect And Serve - (To Uphold and Cherish ??). I guess I want to see how Lois and Clark "start all over". And definitely exploits of the team of Carlin, Nigel and Henderson smile1

Though you could always invent a new series, huh? evil

Awaiting new storIES from Tank... laugh

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yes, TPaS needs a sequel. You left a nice big cliffhanger with Henderson there, and we need some answers! :p

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Merriwether
Merriwether
I would absolutely adore a sequel to TPaS, Tank. I was totally enthralled with the story when I read it on the Archive, and for most of the story found myself thinking, "What a fantastic universe! I love these people!"

And then I got to the last few paragraphs. My eyes opened wide, I reread (twice!) to be sure I wasn't seeing things, burst out laughing and said, "I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill him!" goofy (Fortunately, I'd stayed up late to finish the story, so no one else was awake in the house to hear me talking to myself. wink )

So this is my way of saying, yes, I would really love to read more about these people. You simply CAN'T leave it there, LOL! You sucked me in ... now you need to tie up the loose ends. <g>

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Write! Write!

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
R
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Tank, do you even have to ask. Of course we want the "rest of the story". You left so many great cliffhangers.

The biggest of all (and I'm reading implications into the epilogue) is will a non-super Clark be able to bring down the "new" Superman I suspect is being cloned from the late Superman's DNA.

Clark Kent defeating Superman - now that is a twist. And if Clark does defeat Superman will he find happiness and fulfllment as a mere mortal or will he face a psychologically troubled life because of what he has lost - a core part of himself.

Could be a bittersweet sequel indeed but I definitly want to read it.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

You should definitely write a sequel. smile1

Yay! I look forward to reading it. hyper

Tricia cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you do write a sequel are you going to cut Lois's hair again? laugh

TEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tank...

YES!!!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, no one seems to keen on more of To Protect and Serve. Hmmmmmm, I guess I'll have to give it some more thought.

Oh, what the heck. I might just write the darn thing anyway.

Tank (who doesn't really have any other ideas at the moment anyway)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
SEQUEL!!!! SEQUEL!!!! You left us hanging there, dude!!! You got to clear or convict Henderson, not just damn him by implication!!! thumbsup

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
my reaction at the end paras there was pretty much the same as Kathy's.. but alas I had an audience... good thing that my hubby knows me well eh? <g> Good God Man.. of course you need to do a sequel! Please? We're not above begging? At least I'm not smile

Marns
~pobody's nerfect

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard