Lois & Clark Forums
This is actually a legitimate question and not just fishing on my part.

IF I should decide to unretire and do some more writing for this fandom, what do the gentle readers want to see?

Do you want to see a sequel to TPaS? Revist that world and address some of the issues that may not have been fully dealt with?

Or have you had enough, been there and done that and would rather see something completely new.

Let me know.

Tank (who still hasn't committed to unretiring yet)
Hi,

Stop crying wolf. :rolleyes: I don't think people believe you anymore. smile1
Considering the things I've read of yours in the past I'll take anything you want to do. smile1

And remember, Michael Jordan retired, what, like three times? The word no longer carries the finality it once did. wink
TPaS Sequel!!!! hyper hyper

Jose hyper hyper
A Sequel To Protect And Serve - (To Uphold and Cherish ??). I guess I want to see how Lois and Clark "start all over". And definitely exploits of the team of Carlin, Nigel and Henderson smile1

Though you could always invent a new series, huh? evil

Awaiting new storIES from Tank... laugh
Yes, TPaS needs a sequel. You left a nice big cliffhanger with Henderson there, and we need some answers! :p
I would absolutely adore a sequel to TPaS, Tank. I was totally enthralled with the story when I read it on the Archive, and for most of the story found myself thinking, "What a fantastic universe! I love these people!"

And then I got to the last few paragraphs. My eyes opened wide, I reread (twice!) to be sure I wasn't seeing things, burst out laughing and said, "I'm going to kill him! I'm going to kill him!" goofy (Fortunately, I'd stayed up late to finish the story, so no one else was awake in the house to hear me talking to myself. wink )

So this is my way of saying, yes, I would really love to read more about these people. You simply CAN'T leave it there, LOL! You sucked me in ... now you need to tie up the loose ends. <g>

Kathy
Write! Write!

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
James
Tank, do you even have to ask. Of course we want the "rest of the story". You left so many great cliffhangers.

The biggest of all (and I'm reading implications into the epilogue) is will a non-super Clark be able to bring down the "new" Superman I suspect is being cloned from the late Superman's DNA.

Clark Kent defeating Superman - now that is a twist. And if Clark does defeat Superman will he find happiness and fulfllment as a mere mortal or will he face a psychologically troubled life because of what he has lost - a core part of himself.

Could be a bittersweet sequel indeed but I definitly want to read it.
Tank

You should definitely write a sequel. smile1

Yay! I look forward to reading it. hyper

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A question about To Protect and Serve, a sequel. - 03/26/04 07:16 AM
If you do write a sequel are you going to cut Lois's hair again? laugh

TEEEEJ
Tank...

YES!!!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Wendy wink
Okay, no one seems to keen on more of To Protect and Serve. Hmmmmmm, I guess I'll have to give it some more thought.

Oh, what the heck. I might just write the darn thing anyway.

Tank (who doesn't really have any other ideas at the moment anyway)
SEQUEL!!!! SEQUEL!!!! You left us hanging there, dude!!! You got to clear or convict Henderson, not just damn him by implication!!! thumbsup
my reaction at the end paras there was pretty much the same as Kathy's.. but alas I had an audience... good thing that my hubby knows me well eh? <g> Good God Man.. of course you need to do a sequel! Please? We're not above begging? At least I'm not smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards