Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LaurieD Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I was unable to send in my automated nomination form. I got an "unable to verify" error, however I'm using my home computer, per usual. Is anyone else having trouble? Then my emails to Erin have bounced back. huh LaurieD

Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm pointing Erin to your post, Laurie ... hopefully we'll get it all straightened out soon!

Kathy

LaurieD Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thanks, Kathy.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaurieD:
<strong> I was unable to send in my automated nomination form. I got an "unable to verify" error, however I'm using my home computer, per usual. Is anyone else having trouble? Then my emails to Erin have bounced back. dizzy

If you can't get your automated nom form to go through, by all means, email it to me at my regular address: erin@erinklingler.com OR I have a couple other email addys you might try: erink@lcfanfic.com, or luvsupes1@yahoo.com.

I'll make sure to keep checking all of those email addys today and through the end of the noms period to make sure I don't miss yours. smile

Hope this helps!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard